x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • My mod app

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by -James-, Sep 12, 2015.

1. -James-

-James- Active Member

Hey Everyone! This morning I decided I would apply for moderator for this amazing server.
      Now, i want to show you that i can be a really good mod as i always want to make things right!

How old are you?

15 years old
      IGN:

RJNUFC

What timezone are you in?

UTC+00:00

What country do you live in?

England

What languages do you speak?

English, German, and Frenach
      (I have learned German and French but only a lottle)

Why do you think you should become a mod?

Attitude
      I am a very optimistic and friendly person and I treat others with the idea of "the golden rule" treat others as you want to be treated.I can keep my anger and use that to help others I go into new situations with an open mind and I am very confident and I will be able to handle any situation.

Not Biased
      I will never be biased, even if its for money or any thing i will never i will all ways be fair as that the way i want it to be if it was me.
      Professional
      I am very dedicated in life because it is a very important value in my opinion.I learn leadership at school so that i will be able to handle leadership skills.I am at the cadets which shows that i can tell people off and can make sure the place is a better place like this server, if there trouble i will sort them out to make a better place.

Honesty

As a moderator I would not hide things from people and show proof to everyone.If it comes to this i will report any mods who are not being 'mods' as it would be my job too

Knowledge

I know when people break the rules in game and on forums and I always have some recording software up and ready to go. I can spot hackers and tell when people are lying. I have issues trusting people because I was taught how to see a lie and expose it. I know when players are trying to keep things away from me and I am very experienced at this being a helper and mod on other servers. Of course I would give people warnings and chances but I wouldn't let players deceive me either. I've report many people for hacking , swearing and much more.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      On the server:
      Weekdays: 4-5 hours
      Weekends: 5-6 hours
      On Forums:
      Daily: As long as needed but usually I spend about 3 hours daily

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      About 1 years and I will never stop as long as it as up because it is a great server I am glad I discovered it.

Have you ever been banned in the past? No , i haven't i will keep it that way

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      no but i know how to act like one

Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most) Prison and Gta

Thanks for reading my moderator application it means a lot to me ~ -James-

2. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

Nice app, but be more active on forums and in-game