x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • My mod app

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by svm200, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. svm200

svm200 Active Member

Preface
      for all the people who have supported me through my journey I would like to give a thanks to you. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here making this application right now. It's your actions that have caused me to do this, & I respect that & would love to thank you for that.
      This has happened on Prison as well, This will also be in why I should be mod. If I get mod, I will be active like crazy & will be there for those who need me.
      Before we start I want to familarize with myself, My name Grant Starrett, I'm 11 Years old, I'm currently in the 6th Grade at Boring School really boring, I hope to get to know you more, if you want to find me i'm usually on Prision.My In-Game Name
      Svm200

What timezone are you in?
      I’m in the Central Pacific Time Zone (mexico & Monterey)

What languages do you speak?
      I speak English.

And a little spanish, enough to communicate with a spanish person,

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      1. I think I should be mod because,i can help the server and staffs or people who need my help or they have trouble and if a admin or owner ask me too do something i will do it as fast as i can.
      2. 2.I’m very kind & respect to all players the same, also because I realize that this server has very good and intelligent staff members and i will always be active to all servers Prision sky block and all other servers.
      Im nice & always love to help all players and new donators and familarize them with there Donation Perks/Commands, also helping players vote and donate to help the server to go up on the Best Servers List and if someone doesn't get he's stuff for hess kit i will give them it.

4. I love to be nice but when someone breaks a rules I become sad of what they did (In other words If I ban someone I’m trying to be nice, But doing my job) so i will not ban people who aren't doing anything but if someone staff ban someone for no reason i will unban him i don't want to be bad and stay him ban for no reason

5. I treat all players the same, If my Sister or Brother and a random player were hacking on infection together, someone reported them, and I saw the report, I would ban both of them because I'm doing my job i don't mind if there my brother or sister.

6. I'm active on the forums and in-game, mostly skygrid or prison and believe that since I can be active alot I can use this as an advantage in moderating since my schedule isn't tight.

7. I respect the Moderators & owners or admins & don't Threaten people, I'm always greeting new players on the forums as well and in-game.

8. I would try as hard as possible to stop people from making the choice that ends up getting them banned and giving them a warning so they have a choice to don't play or to play but don't do bad things to server
      9. I've been on Mineverse for a while now and believe I've been here long enough that I'm familiar with almost all the players and staff members that this can be a advantage when moderating a server (Gamemode) or lobby.

10.I've seen many mods come and go, depressing lots, but go with the flow, I realize that I might never get moderator, as your never guarenteed, but I do realize that whats the chance without trying? 0%, I like to try new things, good ones, not bad ones and maybe i can get the thing i want or no.

13.i haven't did a ban app because i have never seen anyone cheating or something but if I'm mod or no if I'm mod i will ban him but if I'm not mod i will do a ban appeal.
      14. I've been on Mineverse for about 13 months or more now, when I look at that I say, It's been 13 months, I believe I have i been on mineverse long enough that I am qualified to become a moderator, In my Opinion but if other person thing i shouldn't maybe i shouldn't

Why should I be Mod Part II.

Qualifications

Kindness- through times I have struggled with many qualifications & have actually realized what this means, I have a lot of Kindness in my life & will answer anybody’s requests (Excepts for items ranks etc) & would love to help them but if they ask me for rank i won't give them because its against the rules.

Respect- I love to be respectful to all staff & have realized Mineverse is growing everyday & CypriotMerkz will need new mod or mod's soon. I respect all players the same. I also respect people below me to instead of being mean & aggressive and i respect staffs or staffs higher than me.

Patience- I’m very patient on people & wait as long as possible for something gto be done. though I lick sitting in one place for 1 hours doing nothing, unless I sleep, but I wait a long time for things, for example, I wait for my Birthday and Christmas if i need to if not i don't wait but I'm always patience.

Maturity- I have recently became by more mature & have learned to be calm & not get angry, flame, disrespect, & aggression against anything that is harmful or Bad, but instead to let a staff member handle it, If I get mod, I won't have to report alot, Instead I can just ban reported players. As well as read the reports instead of making them and making him face hess consequence faster if he needs too or if hess doing something bad to the server i will always be there on the server too.

Helpfulness- Mostly Everytime you see me in-game I'm on Prision, I like to help people out with rankup questions, voting (Without a link or I get mute and i don't want to), or Prestiging, if I'm on infection I like to report hacking, same on prision, and also like to help the mods out by helping others, the day before I stood up for lola

Honesty- I'm always honest in-game and would be honest if I did something wrong and would ban even a family member if they violated a rule resulting in a ban. I never lie to the moderators, never would lie to Cypriot, and will always tell the truth in a situation that I'm evolved in.

Have you ever been banned?

No i haven't been ban on server and i try to don't be ban so i can play allot on minevers

How long can you be active on the server every day?
      Here's my weekly schedule I can be online

Monday: 4:30 PM - 9 PM
      Tuesday: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
      Wednesday: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
      Thursday:
      5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
      Friday: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
      Saturday: 11:00 PM - 10:00 PM
      Sunday: 12:00 AM- 10:00 PM

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I've been playing on Mineverse for about 10 months now or more.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I was a moderator on 2 former servers, and currently a moderator on a server I will not advertise or do bad things to the server​

2. Max

Max Janice's Mentor Premium

3. Ohmic

Ohmic Legendary Member

4. Max

Max Janice's Mentor Premium

Please do not copy another Application in the future. Make an application on your own without stealing others ideas.
      Locking/Archiving.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.