x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • My Life Rant

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by KingAlex, May 25, 2016.

1. KingAlex

KingAlex Well-Known Member

This rant is only for entertainment purpose and due to I'm bored and I need something to distract me.
      Enjoy.
      (Warning all of this is true)
      Enjoy if you read this.

So first of lets all admit, We are nerds. We sit on are computers all day long playing video games.
      I'm 100% a nerd and I'm also not the best looking guy around. I'll admit that. However I have self confidence and no issues about how I look, but for some reasons idiots in this world do.
      So first up I actually don't know how to start this of so here it goes.

My first love.
      Yes this story is about my first love and ranting around it.
      It was a normal day in Brisbane Australia. A hot 38 degree day. Normal things like people riding Kangaroos to school. However it was my first day of Year 9.
      Ahh Year 9. The year where your going through puberty, high on testosterone and any sad music will get to you.
      So I went about the first day like a normal person going to classes and all. One class of the day got to me, That class was science. Arriving at science the first thing i noticed was my teacher. I had met him before, he was nice but old. I was scared. My teacher was the Head of science, so I knew i couldn't f*** up in this class.
      So our teacher (I'm not saying his real name so I'll make a fake one up, Mr Bob) gave the class a seating plan. I was sitting next to a girl i had never met before. I didn't even know she existed even though i went to the same school as her in year 8. So i sat down next to her and my god, she was pretty. Pretty, smart but taller than me. (And for all those guys asking I anit commenting on her boob size so stfu). It was like Beauty and the beast, She was the Beuaty, I'm the beast.

Before i forget, at this point i was a scrummy teenager who came to class with his shirt untucked, his shoes untied, holes in his jumper, with acne all over his face.

After one look at her i sorta had a crush already. Over the next week, i found out i had a lot of classes with her like English and PE. I was pleased.
      Now This was term one, i was happy, i had friends and great classes. Now I'm going to skip forward to term 3 when things got chaotic.
      Its term 3, and i have a massive crush on this girl. I acted weirdly whenever i saw her. She sat behind me in English, same in science. PE i tried to impress her but failed miserably. :((
      Anywho, Me and my 2 best mates (I'm going to name them A and D) decided to hang out on Halloween. We went and saw a few scary movies then pranked the street to about 11pm then went back A's house. We didn't feel like going to bed and we were all wrestling and sports fans. We sat up for awhile Playing WWE 2K15 and other games like COD. Around 1amstarted asking each other questions like Who do you like etc. The quickly found out who i liked. They sort of knew who she was.
      After abit of a talk we started to joke around.. At this point it was like 2am but we started talking more finding out who each other likes. We came up with a plan, to see who could get their crush to be their girlfriend first.

Now this is where my life went down hill.
      A couple of days later from the Halloween party, A and D told me to ask her out. However i had no balls whatsoever. A couple of my other friends found out that i had a crush but didnt know who she was.
      They tried to force me to ask her out. They latterly surrounded me and acted like my entourage,marching me down to where she sits. I was sh**ing my self so i decided to do a runner and took off but for the rest of the day got called a chicken. So A and D didn't want to rely on me asking her out anymore. So they went and did it for me. Now heres the thing, She its in the popular group and they announced it so the whole group heard. I died of embarrassment. Apparently she was blushing a lot when they told her
      I didn't know what to do, i tired to hide from her and everyone., too embarrassed to show my self. I did thing like sit in the otherside of the school or sit in the library (playing on mv, i was moderator at this point of time)
      At this point the whole grade knew. I had people i never spoke to me before qtion me about why i like her etc. Now I'm a shy dude, i honestly didn't know wha to do anymore. I gotinto this emotional state.

Now its 10pm and I'm running out of words so I'm going to end it herfter a bout of month of hiding and being a chicken, My friend aaron on the last day of school maed to get me to talk to her. It was really akward and didn't really work out the way i wanted. I had to leave before she answered due to a teacher. (LOL)
      It was the end of the year and i ahd to wait a whole 2 months till the start of year 10 to hear from her again. It ended with a sad rejection.
      At this point i had enough. I changed. I didnt care about anyone but me. I didn't listen to my friends or peers and i went about just being me.

So whats the point of this story with the bad spelling and grammar you may be asking?
      Well its just a random thing i wrote however there is a purpose. Duing this time i lacked self respect esteem and confidence.
      I quickly gained it after this experience.
      If you ever have a crush, Act on it. Don't hold back. I waited a whole year just to be rejected.
      Have respect and confidence in yourself. And most importantl don't tell friends about your crush.

I'm writing this a few moths after the rejection and i see how and why this ended badly. Howver i wouldn't change a thing aboiut what happened. It changed me a lot

So i hope you enjoyed.
      This is just for laughs.
      King Out~~~

• Like Like x 5
    2. Maxamul

Maxamul Boss Member

Very inspirational.

3. Random

Random Legendary Member Premium

Oo nice story. I'm sorry you got rejected. That's no fun. High school cam be brutal, but it is less so if you are self-confident. I am glad you found your self-confidence and are inspiring others to do so themselves.

4. KingAlex

High school is soo brutal, especially when the dramas spreads.
      But this taught me a lot like believing in myself etc. You nailed it. All i want to do is inspire others to find the confidence. Once you find it, your unstoppable and untouchable.

5. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

*Quote of the day*

• Like Like x 1
    6. Wolfie

Wolfie Boss Member

This is a sad story :(

7. KingAlex

Yay :D.
      Not for me. Everytime I think about it, I laugh.

8. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

Only the strong survive.

• Like Like x 1
    9. KingAlex

Hell Yeah

10. KingAlex

So Im now chasing another crush. Lol. I

11. Calli

Calli Boss Member

well done

12. Clones5

Clones5 Well-Known Member

I got accepted :)

• Like Like x 1
    13. KingAlex

Noiceee

14. jalyn

jalyn Experienced Member

Sorry that you got rejected :(. It was a nice story other than that.

• Like Like x 1
    15. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

I must say, I enjoyed reading this.

• Like Like x 1
    16. KingAlex

Haha Thanks :)
      Glad to hear. :)

17. KingAlex

Well Shoot.
      Practically a 2nd Rejection in the bag.
      What do you do when you see your crush kissing Another guy?
      A) Curl up in a ball and cry
      B) Say F**** It and keep trying
      C) Yolo
      D) Do nothing.

Lmfao.
      I love myself and my life. Now I'm ganna go play some csgo.

18. Torch

Torch Builder Builder

There are more fish in the sea mate :)

• Like Like x 1
    19. KingAlex

No, I ate them all.

Lol i know, But it's always difficult to find the right one.

20. MC_Whispers

MC_Whispers Active Member

Plenty of fish in the sea. Don't be mean and you'll get along just fine.

• Like Like x 1
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2016