x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • My apply :) (Duplicate)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by _ApexFusion_, Jan 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. _ApexFusion_

_ApexFusion_ Active Member

I have been on this server for at least 3 years and in the time i have been playing i have seen so many hacker, tp trappers, scammer etc. And i really want to clean the server up thanks for reading here is some stuff about me :)
      I am 12 years old
      I speak English and im learning German
      I am Elite but i changed my name to _ApexFusion_ so its not gingerninjers55 now
      I was thinking about buying an upgrade but then i did /staff and saw you had a space so i want to fill it up and help the server.
      I live in England
      I have a recording software and i can screen shot
      I think i have been playing mineverse for quite a while (3 years).
      I think i should become a mod because i go on the server everyday and i have been Co-Owner before on a server so i know the basic commands (tp, ban, kick etc).
      I have been mod on so many servers but they usually promote me to Admin or something higher.
      The only time i have been banned was when i was on kitpvp and when they had the pressure plate at /warp oldspawn it gliched me back and a mod thought i was flying.
      If i can only get mod on one minigame i would choose either opfactions or kitpvp because i find loads of hackers on there and i usually die by them with my best stuff on
      I know all the reasons why people can get kicked or banned and i am willing to so it if they break the rules.
      I will go on the server and forums very often.
      I used to be Co-Owner of a server and found out loads of the staff were abusive and it really got on my nerves but all the people who abused got banned and i can promise you i will never abuse any command i have i just want to help the server with hackers, tp trappers, griefers, scammers and lots more
      Thank you for reading my apply and hope you enjoyed it :)

2. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

No support. :(
      • No detail
      • Not acting in-game or on the forums
      • get well-known in the community
      • be more active on smaller servers
      Good luck! :P

3. Dyna_Mighty

Dyna_Mighty Retired Head-Mod

Thread locked for failure to adhereing to forum rules.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.