x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed My 3rd Hope it gets accepted...

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by TheBuisyGAMER, Nov 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. TheBuisyGAMER

TheBuisyGAMER Active Member

How old are you?
      - I am 16 years old.

Your in-game name:
      Creige

What Timezone are you in?
      - Eastern Time

What country do you live in?
      - United States

What languages do you speak?
      - I speak English and otherwise if another language speaks, I can translate them.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc.)
      - Yes, I have 2 recording software called ManyCam and Bandicam to record, but Bandicam is better for all game modes. Screenshots will be taken on my file using F2 and grab them from my file to upload.

Do you have 2FA enabled? True/False
      - Yes.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I'm finally being active in forums and In-game to understand why MineVerse were made. I wanted to improve catching hackers in most popular game mode and stop them before it gets worse. I can find them in most games. Also, I noticed many people are using filters bypass and I need to stop them before other players knowing a new language.

Friendly
      I am friendly to my great friends and I will never forget them. I will always help new player if they don't know how to do those new things when they join MineVerse. Sometimes, when they don't know how to be a good player, I'll help them out and give a chance to make it on their own.

Active
      I'm active on In-Game and Forum. I always check forum before I can move on to the In-Game. Active on forum 2-5 hours and In-Game 2-8 hours per day. I check all reports to understand why people are banned and things I miss. The forum is easy to access in 24/7 if anything news happened.

Well-known
      Most of people know me from prison and infection in most common. If my friend wants to play another game mode, I'll go with them and meet their new friends.

Reports
      I don't know why many people are hacking in most popular game because I think they want loots from them and other reasons. Mostly time I see them hacking are Skywars, Infection, Op PvP, Kit PvP, Kit PvP 2, and other game mode.

Typer
      I type, very good and not just like teacher's typing skills. I type the way basic does and using a finger with all hands. I always check the words before I can send or anything else. I make about 150-300 words per minutes.

Honest/Trustworhty
      I'm an honest person, but also I'm a teaser sometimes when they are bored. I'll make them laugh and happy when I make a funny stuff. Also, When people need to buy things from me or them. I will always make them pay me first because I never EVER scam them because I know the rules of MineVerse and will always obey the rules of Cyp/Noobcrew's rules.

Experienced
      I learned a lot of new commands that now I know how to use them properly. Even, if new command shows up... I'll write them down to remember next time to operate correctly. I played most In-Game mode and how things work. Now, I am ready to learn more of those figures to be added. I know the hacks now because I reviewed the video from reports and learned these in common.

Commands
      - I know those most command that Player and Mod uses are:
      /enchant
      /gmsgspy on
      /ban (player) (reason) (appeal)
      /unban (player)
      /tempban (player) (duration) (reason)
      /kick (player)
      /mute (player) (duration)
      /fly
      /god
      /socialspy
      /tp (player)
      /tpa (player)
      /tpahere (player)
      and more.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      - Forum: 2-5 hours per day
      - In-Game: 2-8 hours per day

How long have you been playing MineVerse?
      - One year and 3 months.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      - Forum: No
      - In-Game: No

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      - No

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No
      - Yes, I do meet each requirement.

Thank you for reading my application. I will always be happier when you ask me any question and I will answer them. :)

Thank you,

2. Tigerz

Tigerz Boss Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.