x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed My 2nd Mod Application trying as much detail

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by TheBuisyGAMER, Nov 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. TheBuisyGAMER

TheBuisyGAMER Active Member

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

My Minecraft name:
      Creige

Skype name:
      Tyler Ignatowski

How old are you:

How long have I been at Mineverse :
      I been playing on Mineverse for about 2 months.

How long Ive played on minecraft for:Im pretty sure 4 years so far.

Have you been a moderator before:
      Yes, I have been a moderator/admin/helper on a couple different servers up to this point. If you would like to know the names, or IP's of these servers... just skype, or PM me

What timezone Im in:
      The current time right now is Thu Nov 03 2016 17:08:12 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
      The GMT current time right now is Thu, 03 Nov 2016 21:08:12
      My currently at GMT+/-4:00

During what time of the week & day I come online:
      Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring... It doesn't matter. I am online at least 6 hours a day, either browsing the forums, or playing online. I am one of the most active members on the skyblock server, and definitely have time to help.

Why do I deserve to be a moderator:
      I would like to become a Moderator of this server because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but... There are bad sides to this... There are hackers. So I think that I have what it takes to become a Moderator and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server an un-pleasent place to be I believe I can fix this. I am on minecraft a lot because I am a no-life I am on this server a lot too. I am fully dedicated 24/7 to helping this server to grow even bigger and be the positively best server ever (which it already is).

My Time on here
      First off, I am one of the longest lasting players to still be playing on the server. Over these years, ive had some fun times, and some rough times. I have gained the respect of hundreds of players, and staff members.

Forum Activity
      Next, I am very active on the forums. I might not post a lot, but wherever I see an unanswered question, or a player in need I am always there to respond. I browse through the threads of many servers, and see if there is anyone in need of help.

Trustworthy:
      In my 3-4 years on Mineverse, I have ventured to the Kitpvp, OpPvp, and economy servers. Up to this date, I have yet to scam someone. I never plan on it. But, but to be serious I have great respect by mostly all players, and never plan on committing any type of scam.

Experience
      The next reason, and probably my biggest is my experience. Along with my server experience, I have a ton of staffing experience. I have been helper/builder on multiple servers, moderator on a server, and admin on a couple servers. What does experience help me with? Well basically everything... I know how to handle certain situations without causing temper tantrums, or causing a player to rage in chat. I know how to punish players correctly, and above all I am mature and very smart. There have been a couple instances where I may have lost my cool, back in the day. I have gotten banned once on this server, but It was all a simple misunderstanding, and I was unbanned within a few hours. Hopefully, we can all put this past us like the players did. Another thing that puts me above other players running for this position, is my time played. I am on this server more then a lot of people. This gives me tons of time to be active in chat, and on the forums. Sometimes, there are server advertisers that come on, and go on for hours straight.. and there are no moderators on to handle them. This would not happen if I was on, I can assure you that.

I feel like I can make a difference in the server community, and It would be gladly appreciated if the fellow members of Mineverse could give me a chance to prove myself. Thank you for reviewing this application, your friend:
      Creige (Tyler)

2. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

No Support:
      -You do not follow the requirements to be moderator (2FA, 50 posts)

Good Luck

3. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.