x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Munchiemouths Moderator Application [Skyblock,OpFactions]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by munchimouth, May 14, 2015.

1. munchimouth

munchimouth Experienced Member

Ok, first of all this will be my last application, I feel as if I am annoying the mods. I don't know if its true but please don't give me hate guys. I know for alittle while on forms and the server I was a jerk, I hope you all can forgive me. Please leave me a comment and some support :). And thanks for reading.

How Old Am I:

I am 14 years old, born April 4th, 2001. I know compared to the other mods ages I am consider young and I hope that doesn't cloud your opinion about me.

What is My In-Game Name:
      my name is Munchiemouth, but many others refer to me as "Munch or Munchie" I have a funny and kind of cool story about my username, when I first started playing videogames like "Freeralmes" and "Wizard101" I always for some reason loved that name "munch(y)mouth" When I first started playing Minecraft my account got hacked by a server owner, my mom decided to ditch that account and buy me a new one named "munch(ie)mouth, I was still young and didn't realize the difference. :).

What Time Zone Am I In:
      Central (USA.) I have realized at my time mods are almost never on anymore, i feel it is important that there is someone to help the players at this time. (No hard feelings about staff, they are all amazing.)

What Languages Do I Speak:
      I mainly speak English
      But I also speak some Spanish, Japanese, and little Chinese (All in the form of electives in school)

Why Do I Think I Should Be A Mod?
      I feel as if I am responsible and mature for my age, many people look up to me on skyblock and opfactions. I am always "moderating" chat and helping others out with commands, how to get items and money. It has been pointed out to me about my matureness and how it has improved lately.

How Active Can I Be On The Server Every Day?
      My schedule depends on the day, but this is a summary of it:

Monday: 2-6 hours.
      Tuesday: 2-6 hours.
      Wednesday: 2-6 hours.
      Thursday: 2-6 hours.
      Friday - Weekend : 5-8 hours.

How Long Have I Been Playing Mineverse:
      I honestly have no exact date when I started but I think around 1.5 years.

Have I Ever Been Banned Before?
      Yes, I have but it was in the past and I really feel bad about it.

Do I Have Any Past Experience As Moderator:
      Yes, i have had good amounts of experience in all rankings of staff, besides helper :(.

What 2 Servers Would I Like To Moderate:
      Skyblock and OpFactions, I have devoted all my spare time to these gamemodes, and I'm fairly Op on both.

Shout Out To Some Smexy People:
      @Ares_Xena @Noobcrew @larrythebird101 @TannerLittle @NoobCrew_ @SwagMasterLogan @Elric @Speedycuber @Cuberto @Cubestat

Last edited: May 14, 2015
    2. munchimouth

munchimouth Experienced Member

3. Bombmasaur

Bombmasaur Experienced Member

No Support.

Suggestions:

Add more information.
      Add traits that you have that can help Minverse, if you ever become a Mod.
      Fix grammatical and capitalization errors.
      You should not tag Mods or other people. If they Support you, maybe.

Good luck! :)