x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed MouseyFB's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by LolzYT, Jan 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. LolzYT

LolzYT Active Member

Your in-game name: MouseyFB (Most people refer to me as Mouse though) :)
      What timezone are you in?: GST (Gulf Standard Time)
      What country do you live in?: Abu Dhabi (Although I'm not Arabian I'm British)
      What languages do you speak?: English, slightly Arabic (but not much) and next year I'm learning Spanish
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc): Whenever i play MC i record with quick time player which is quite good
      Why do you think you should become a mod?: I think i should become a mod because I'm quite responsible and friendly to players. I can catch hackers maybe on a daily basis and i can read ban appeals and any other things i might have to check daily.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?: Ive taken a break from mine verse for a while and recently come back, I forgot how fun of a server it is and i can probably be online 1-3 hours on week days and 4-5 hours on week ends.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?: I've been playing on Mineverse for 2-3 years now
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game): Yes, as much as it is a bad thing i think it is also a very good think for a mod to have experience on. Because I stopped hacking about 3-4 months ago i know all the actions people make when hacking and i can also detect what hacked client people are using, this is good because it will help me track down hackers.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?:No i have not ,but I've once been a TRIAL mod on mineplex for 5 weeks.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      Do you have 50 Post Count?: No
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?:Yes
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?: Yes (Many months actually)
      Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication?: I have Teamspeak 3 but sadly Skype is banned in the UAE.

2. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.