x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • MonsterSl4m's Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by MonsterSl4m, Feb 28, 2015.

1. MonsterSl4m

MonsterSl4m Active Member

How old are you?
      I am 15 years Old.

Your in-game name:
      My In Game Name is MonsterSl4m (Nickname: M0N5T3RS14M)

What timezone are you in?

I am in the eastern timezone in Canada. (Like A Boss)

What country do you live in?

I live in Canada (Proud To Be Canadian)

What languages do you speak?

I speak English and french and thats all but i am a easy learner.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I feel I should be allowed to join the staff ranks because I think I am very capable of becoming a great mod. i feel that its a good opportunity to show you what i have to offer and what i can do. i have the knowledge to help people in need and to get people to know the real me and what i do. i live doing development and game development and i own my own company at the age 15.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      I
      Can be active all day everyday and i can be on helping people all that time with no second thoughts. thats also a other good reason i should be a mod because i know what i am doing and ill help someone no matter big or small.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I
      Just started but i am going to play it about like 5 hours per day so i can be a perfect choice for a moderator because ill be on a lot of the day on the prison and the faction servers.

Have you ever been banned in the past?
      N
      o i have not ever been banned in the past form this server or any other server so i am not a bad person and i am actually a GG (Goodie Goodie)

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Y
      es i am actually a moderator for many different servers so i know exactly what i am doing when it comes to moderation. i also own my own servers so i have that on my back too.

Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most)

I would like to be Mod on the OPprison and the faction server because those are the servers i go on the most of my day.

Please do not ask to become a staff as it lower your chances becoming one.

2. Kirito

Kirito Experienced Member

No support.

3. SlothyPvP

SlothyPvP Active Member

i live doing development and game development and i own my own company at the age 15. :P me too XDD i love to be making my own game. but maybe some support add some more color

4. Akn

Akn Experienced Member

No support get to know the community and I don't see you on Op Prison and add a TON more info to why you want to become a mod, don't be afraid to use bold or colors. Good Luck