x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Moneyking41's Final Mod App

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by moneyking41, Jul 31, 2014.

?

Do you think i should get moderator?

Poll closed Sep 18, 2014.
    1. Yes

33.3%
    2. Not sure

33.3%
    3. No

33.3%
    Multiple votes are allowed.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. moneyking41

moneyking41 Active Member

Minecraft Username: Moneyking41

How long have you been playing Op-Anarchy: 2-3months
      What is your timezone: Gulf Time zone

How many hours a day do you play: Since it is summer I play almost 15 or so hours a day, but in a few months when it is school time I will be only allowed to play for 6-7 hours a day , because im close to my gcse's and I have to focus a lot in school because school comes first But I do consider myself a very active player in all games

Are you Respectful/Respected: People Respect me because I’m a trustworthy Person, I have been Helper and admin on my friends server and people think I am one of the best at doing a wonderful job being mature and acting appropriately. I have been like that for a long time and people on that server like me because of the help I give them lots of stuff for free like picks and money if they need it . Including answering questions, explaining rules, doing them favors. . I have also helped many people who are just typing in chat with nobody to help because no helpers are online at that time so which I help them, which makes me respected by the people in the server . Like for example a new member joins and doesn’t know how to use a command, well I will give them instructions on how to use that command and make sure they fully understand it and will continue to play and help others . For this reason people respect me and think of me as a good helping hand. What makes me respectful is I am good at following instructions and rules . On some numbers of servers I have been put trust in my hands from higher ranked players like owners and admins to do a specific job, and to the best I can, I try and complete it. I rarely make mistakes but not big ones . Also I’m respect all the rules in the server Minverse by not letting any spammers or advertisers get away with their crimes. Overall I think I am both respectful and respected.

What can you do to benefit Minverse: To Minevere I can benefit my experience and knowledge to all the Staff and members who play it. I also can benefit Mineverse my mature personality and that I will not abuse the authority or power of being Helper/Staff on the server. Neither disobey the rules. I can also benefit Mineverse by giving out my help to new members who need tips helps and answers from an experienced player. I also can help benefit Mineverse by stopping chants to break out like “DP” or “Me” just things like that can be controlled by kicks or mutes when put into play correctly. Also I see a lot of advertisers and most of the time there is no staff on or they are just AFK. So I have to take Screenshots and either post them or send them to Mods or trusted players, well if I could obtain kick/mute I could help put a larger dent in a cleaner chat for Mineverse. and it is useful because whenever im online in the morning or night at my time there sometimes no Mods around.

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants: I’m a very active member on the server. Mineverse is basically the only server I play, and I’m very well known through out the Mineverse community. I also like to build, and in PVP it’s so easy to notice hackers and some users might not know what to do. That’s where I come in to help , I usually try to record all the hackers and report them on the forums as best as I could but I never got a chance to upload them in the forums. I’m also very loyal to the server I am almost always available on Skype and any other communication system and I am welcome for people to add me and ask me any questions they may have, even though I am not capable to help everyone I usually can direct them to someone who can help them in their situation. I also keep watch on the chat very closely and usually catch many advertisers or spammers. I’m also very well experienced with how to follow rules and instructions.

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server:
      I have been Moderator on A minigame server where I learned how to handle different situations properly I could face as being helper. Like moderating chat or answering any questions users may face and helping them with any issues they have . On this server all staff were instructed to follow a guideline of rules like don’t allow spam or advertisement and I think with these abilities I have been taught I could help make a difference on Mineverse chat, players and community making it a more enjoyable place for new members and returning members. After about 3 months of being a staff member/helper on this server it was shutdown because of big problems in the console. but it was a great experience I feel it’s the best thing ever that I discovered Minverse and I feel my future lies here and I will always play on the server and I would not play minecraft if it is gone because it is the best server in the world in my opinion and there is nothing like it especially the owners. Over the 3 years I’ve played Minecraft I have gained the knowledge on how to use commands and overall I think I’m a very experienced Minecraft player on servers and fit for a helper position. because also I have a minecraft server and its almost in the public :)
      Have you ever been banned on Mineverse: No but i have been kicked a few times because of my language, but i can admit i have! which is all about being a mod by telling the truth and being loyal and not only that to your self!

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]:First I would give him a warning Then if they continue I would have to mute him but if he doesn't stop he will be kicked . In cases like advertisement of server IP’s I would mute them until I could get I higher ranked staff member to ban them permanently.

Scenario 2: You see a banned item in one of the auctions, what would you do [if anything]:
      I would wait until the auction ends until I see who has gotten the item and I would ask them nicely that it is a banned item and nobody should be able to have it so please remove it, if he asks he paid money for the item I would pay it back to him and maybe a bit more if he disagrees I would give him a warning and if he still disagrees I would take the item from his inventory if there was that plugin or I would contact the owner NoobCrew or any other admin in the server to
      inform them that a player has a banned item and would not remove even when I asked them nicely too.

People i would like to thank:i would like to thank
      Glaadiator
      MrBeefcak3
      Sorrandomgaamer
      NaturalsYT
      Kubs
      Ares
      Lanncass
      Noobcrew
      .... and more i would like to name but my application would be to long,
      but i would like to thank them for making the server amazing and also being help
      ful to all player around them
      Thanks for reading my app and hope you guys will review it! wish me luck!

Attached Files:

2. BrianNK

BrianNK Well-Known Member

I've seen this app format on another server. I'll investigate.

3. moneyking41

ok because i have a alt account

4. BrianNK

Opanarchyforums. Why would you dislike me?

5. moneyking41

because ur saying that i copied

6. BrianNK

No i didn't. I said I've seen this app FORMAT.
      format
      ˈfɔːmat/
      noun
      1. 1.
        the way in which something is arranged or set out.
        "the conventional format of TV situation comedies"
      Read posts properly.

7. moneyking41

8. BrianNK

9. BenjC88

BenjC88 Experienced Member

No Support Been Copied :(

10. BrianNK

11. BrianNK

12. BenjC88

BenjC88 Experienced Member

13. jarroy

jarroy Boss Member

No Support. You copied.

14. moneyking41

yes u just embarrassed ur self because lanncass if my alt account so stupid!

15. RachetSenpai

RachetSenpai Boss Member

Sorry, can't help ya bro.

16. BrianNK

Problems wrong with what you just said;
      1. Your grammar.
      2. Your ignorance towards us.
      3. Your rudeness.
      Don't be an annoyance.

17. Ohmic

Ohmic Legendary Member

Thread locked for failure to adhereing to forum rules.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.