x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Moderator (Opfactions) ImGoofy [Duplicate]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by JRB3N123, Oct 25, 2015.

?

Is it possible for me to become a moderator

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
      33.3%
    2. No

2 vote(s)
      66.7%
    Multiple votes are allowed.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. JRB3N123

JRB3N123 Active Member

My name is William and I am 15 years old. I am a Swedish boy who lives in Sweden. I have been playing Minecraft for 1 to 3 years now and started playing mineverse a half a year ago. I play a lot of OpFactions. I am applying as Mod because alot of poeple are hacking/scamming andi want the server to be as good as possible. It is generally due to the people who leave because of the hackers and scammers, there are barely mods on Opfaction anymore (never). I'd like to apply as mod because I would like to play on the old Mineverse server again where I use to spend 5 to 6 hours on Weekends.
      I'd like to apply as mod because I know that there are times where you can fool around but there are times were you mustbe serious, secondly I have a lot of friends on faction and I know 60% of the people online.
      I know that this job needs a lot of maturity and I would be there at 200% because Mineverse has become a hobby to me. There are only three servers I play and Minverse is part of those three. I support Mineverse a lot, I have Vip myself as rank, i bought my friends sposnor, i know its not a high rank but its something. Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
    2. Sherbii

Sherbii Experienced Member

Really?

3. JRB3N123

JRB3N123 Active Member

??

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.