x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Besim215, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Besim215

Besim215 Active Member

Hello!

~ I am 13
      ~ My ingame minecraft name - ImProtein
      ~ I am on the Eastern Timezone
      ~ United States of America
      ~ English & Albanian
      ~ I have the necessary needs of capturing evidence. Bandicam/Screenshot
      ~ I believe i have the Responsibility & Power to take control of a Moderator! In my early days on joining this server, i was 10 haha. I had no clue on what i was doing and that was also my daily life lol. As time passed on, i have Matured and taken responsibilities in real life and in game and by ingame i mean learning it and the tools.
      I love meeting new people and making friends, especially in kitpvp "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemys closer" haha i always use that phrase when i fight. I also love the Mineverse community on the Forums and ingame, this has been my home server since the beginning for 3 year so far and i enjoy every server on Mineverse! In the real world , I take care of my little siblings when i'm the only Adult in the house, i do the (dishes and make coffee) =D every morning and afternoon and go to school! I take big rolls around the real world and I'd love to do the same in the Mineverse Community as a Moderator!
      ~ My active on the server is just about every day of the week and if I'm needed No worrys for that
      ~ I've been playing on Mineverse for more than 3 years and It's a great server and the Community is Fantastic
      ~ Have i ever been banned uh oh kill me :( Yes, Unfortunately my actions lead to me being banned from a few pvp hacks and if you ask why? what made you...? I had nothing processing through my mind and it was a decision that just ruined my reputation for a while for those actions i applied to. I that point it was highly Disrespectful to the server and community and It is and already been confirmed for me never to ever think about them again. Truly sorry.
      ~ Any past experience as a Moderator? Yes actually I have on a server while developing, we had a few guests willing to participate and I was being complimented much often by my fellow staffs of the great work I achieved. It was a great experience but Unfortunately, The ip was changed and i was never informed about the new ip which really was upsetting.

Thank you for the time and being for you reading this!
      ~ Yours Truly, ImProtein =)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    2. GenyS

GenyS Guest

No support.
      • Add more detail
      • Add more info
      • Get active
      • Get known to the community
      Good luck.

3. Statikk_Shiv

Statikk_Shiv Experienced Member