x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by ToxicGamer882, Aug 31, 2015.

1. ToxicGamer882

ToxicGamer882 Active Member

1. Hi im josh and I am 16 years old from Connecticut U.S.A
      2. My in game name is Foreways
      3. I am on the east coast, (Est) Timezone
      4. I live in the U.S.A
      5. I speak fluent English and have been studying Spanish for about 5 years now. I can speak and understand more then the average person. I also know basic Italian
      6. I think I should become a moderator because I truely feel would be able to bring a lot to the table and help out the server. I am not your average minecraft player. I spend several hours of my day to chat with the community and have a good time. I would be able to not only moderate the chat but help out others in the mineverse community that need assistance. Having me as a Moderator for your server would truly make the mineverse server thrive and become a better server. Also I am very grammatically correct and I think that is very important because it shows you are professional and well educated. I have been playing on the Mineverse server for several years and I know that it needs more people to help out. I think I best suite this position
      7. On a normal day I am on the mineverse server anywhere between 3-8 hours, more towards the 8 hours. Anybody on Skyblock can attest to that too. I am always talking to the skyblock community and visiting the kitpvp server now and then. I feel I dedicate a lot of time to the Mineverse server because I truly feel it is a great way to spend your time and talk to others.
      8. No I have not been banned in the past. I am always doing the right thing and being a leader. my leadership skills are important to set a good role model for others.
      9. Yes I do have experience as a Moderator. Nothing major, but I have moderated small servers in the past. Experience is everything for me. Being able to know what your talking about and have knowledge of what your doing is a big part of life. My experience has taught me what to do and what not to do, and overall it has been a positive experience.
      10. The two servers I would like to moderate are Skyblock and KitPvp. these 2 servers are the ones I am mostly on. I am mainly on Skybloxk, but always checking out the KitPvp server for a fun time. as a moderator I would help out both and do my absolute best to help the servers out.

Maturity- I am a very Mature young adult. this quality in me is very important because it is best to set a role model and to show everyone your grown up

Helping - I am a very kind and helping person. I am always talking to new skyblock people, whether it Is answering their question, or teaching them something new.

Honesty- In my opinion honesty is most important. Being able to trust someone is the best possible quality. Expecially as a moderator, it is always good to be fair and honest about the situation.

Fourms. I am fairly active on the fourms. I am usually on here and there to see how things are going.

Thanks for your time reading my application. Really means a lot.

, Foreways

2. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Be more active on the forums, good luck.

3. ToxicGamer882

Thanks that's the plan. going to be on much more often. I spend lots of my time in game

4. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

I suggest you add a tad more information and try to become more well-known within the community. Best of luck.

5. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

I suggest you aim for active member. Add a bit more information, and maybe add some color. Good luck!

6. ToxicGamer882

Ok thanks for the input will do

7. ToxicGamer882

Thanks for input I'll be sure to add colour in a bit

8. Robisgreat10

Robisgreat10 Well-Known Member

Be more active
      add more information
      Good luck and i will say neutral.

9. LordLagoon

LordLagoon Experienced Member

Good Luck, add some more info and spice it all up with a touch of color! Makes people grasp the words that you put there... Anyways 25% support and it might go higher if you change that stuff!

10. Robisgreat10

Robisgreat10 Well-Known Member

- Add more infomation
      - Be more active
      i will say Neutral.

11. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Make the app more organized. Neutral.