x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by NevillePvp014, Apr 10, 2015.

1. NevillePvp014

NevillePvp014 Active Member

I am 12 turning 13 On October 4th.

My InGame Name Is Shock_WaveHD

I am in (UTC+08:00)

I live in Singapore

I Speak Chinese,A liitle Malay,Mostly English

I think That I should Be A Mod Because my favourite server is Mineverse. People always scams me so i want those scammers , hackers to get banned so that mineverse will be a much better place to play on happily.I dont want people to play the game unhappily and their day will be so terrible.

Monday ~ 2h-3h

Tuesday ~ 2h-3h

Wednesday ~2h-3h

Thursday ~2h-3h

Friday ~ 1h-2h

Saturday ~ 3h-4h

Sunday ~ 2h-3h

I have been playing Mineverse for 2 years now

I have been banned 2 years ago when i sarted playing.I didnt read the rules that scamming is not allowed.I have changed ,i have not scammed anyone since i got unbanned.I hoped that the Staff could give me a chance to be a mod.I am willing to be punished or demoted if i had been abused my authority.

I have been a moderator once but they demoted me for me not online for a long period of time. That's because i have my major Exams coming and my parents did not allow me to play Minecraft Until After my Exams.

I would like to Moderate:

1st: KitPvP.
      Kitpvp is my most played server and i found out that there is a lot of scam there so i would like to help out a little.

2nd: OpFactions
      OpFactions is the second because i sometimes play with my friends so i also would like to moderate there

Firstly,Thanks for those staff that helped us to moderate the server so well,I hoped that i could be a good moderator like them and hope that the staff could give me a chance to moderate the server so that it could be a better place to play. Lastly Thanks For all the time that took to read my application.

Thanks

2. YouGotTheCombo

YouGotTheCombo Experienced Member

No support for now, You need to spend some more time to get Active Member, I am also trying. Good luck, I will give support when you do.