x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [Moderator] Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Doctor_Kass, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Doctor_Kass

Doctor_Kass Active Member

Mineverse [Moderator] Application

• How old are You: I am 13

• Your in-game name: Doctor_Kass

• What Timezone are you in: Eastern Time

• What Country Do you live in: United States Of America

• What Languages Do you speck: English

• Why Do You Think I Should Become Mod:

I should become mod because I have been helping a lot of people on creative and helping chat. I have been on mineverse since 2013. I have been helping people these past months and have been telling people to stop spamming and causing drama. I am very good with moderating chat to make sure that no one “Swears, Spam, Do Inapropiate roleplay, and share personal information”. We have some young kids on and I want to make sure that those kids are happy and comfortable. I use to moderate other servers in the past and I was always answering questions and helping these people out with their builds and complains. When ever someone down I was always there for them and helping them feel better. For pvp when ever I see people say “KILL BETTYDOESMC5558 SHES SO UGLY AND STUPID” I will message that person “ignore him he’s being very mean I recommend you to tell a Mod if he keeps doing it again” I have been to mineverse over a year and this is a really great experience to me becoming staff and I will be happy if I ever join the moderating family in mineverse.

• How Long can you be active on the server everyday: I mostly come on the weekends “Friday, Saturday, and Sunday” for 3 hours

• How Long have you been playing in minevers: I have been playing for a year

• Have you ever been banded in the past: Never been banded

• Do you have any past experience as a Moderator: Yes by helping and making chat be Clean and always safe.

• Which two servers would you like to moderate: I would like to moderate (Creative and Factions)

2. HwaiXin

HwaiXin Active Member

Wait......so u said u have been playing on mineverse for 2 years. And u only created this account today, and u immediately want to become moderator? Really? Well im not judging u but i think that u should be on mineverse longer to be moderator.

3. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Add more info and get to know the community more.

Good luck!:)

4. Annual

Annual Experienced Member

" I have been helping people these past months and have been telling people to stop spamming and causing drama."
      This is called "mini-modding", nobody likes it and I find it extremely irritating as you can just report somebody if they break a rule, no need to keep "warning" them when you can't give a punishment.

5. TENSION

TENSION Experienced Member

More info, no support.

6. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

No support. You joined today and you need more detail. Good luck.