x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Akn, Jan 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Akn

Akn Experienced Member

How old are you? 13
      Your in-game name: AknNinjaBuddy
      What timezone are you in? UTC-09:00
      What country do you live in? USA
      What languages do you speak? English
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I believe you should be a mod because I help people throughout Op Prison (which comes in play later), I am very supportive to other players and see if they have any questions about the server so i answer to the best of my ability as which i am not the most experienced there but then again well experienced. I try to stop people from scamming and glitching etc. If they do not abide by the rules i give them a pleasant warning hoping they stop and if they go any further i leave it to higher ranked players such as titans or mods. I know when people mess around and when they aren't so i can realize if I need to take further actions. If I ever do need to take further actions I will ask other mods or go to forums and ask other mods. When two players start to argue or one accuses another of scamming or hacking etc. I'll see talk to both sides and ask for proof or I will not take any further actions unless (the law system you are not guilty until proven guilty). As of the other server Op Pvp I have seen quite the bit of hacking and I hope to reduce the amount of hacking and take out some spots where you are able to get out of the map. Any hacking with proof I will report to the forums ASAP as long as the proof is there and understandable. I have asked on the Op Prison server if they had any questions and i have had at least 10 people come to me and i have answered to the best of my ability and i believe i have helped those users a lot.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? It depends on school if I have minimal work it will be about 9-11 hours a day with a large amount of homework it will be about 3-7 hours
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing mine verse for about 1 month because my friend showed it to me ever since I play the server all night
      Have you ever been banned in the past? I have not i am a good player and do not hack even if given the,
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I do not but i believe i will make a great moderator for the mineverse
      Which two servers would you like to moderate? Op Prison and Op Pvp

Thank you for taking time and reading this.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
    2. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

No Support
      -Add more information
      -Be more active on forums
      -Get to know the community

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
    3. Akn

Akn Experienced Member

Ok where should I add more information and what do you mean get to know the community

4. Electric_

Electric_ Well-Known Member

What he means is, add more information why you should become a mod. Also, he is saying you should be a bit more active before you apply for mod.

5. Akn

Akn Experienced Member

ok thank you

6. Akn

Akn Experienced Member

7. Musezeta

Musezeta Well-Known Member

Thread Locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.