x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by AenemusHD, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. AenemusHD

AenemusHD Active Member

How old are you? I am currently 16 years old and I will be turning 17 next month.
      Your in-game name: AenemusHD
      What time zone are you in? Mountain Time (US & Canada)
      What country do you live in? Canada
      What languages do you speak? I speak 6 languages, English, French, Punjabi, Hindi, Ordoo, Learning Spanish
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I should be a Moderator on this amazing server because I have keen expertise in diverse server knowledge such as Plugins, Codes, Permissions, Builds, etc. I have had my own server.I know how to handle a server. I stop rule breakers by warning them twice, and if they continue, I ban them. After their first warning, I keep a good watch on them to ensure the servers protection. I believe this server has great potential and I can help achieve it. By giving the humble owners suggestions, ideas to make the server a safe and fun environment for the players and also prevent cheating. I am very dedicated to help this server. I have been given staff on many servers and none of them have been dissapointed. I help out players whenever I get the opportunity to and also learn with my mistakes. It can be hard managing a server. I should know, I'm very experienced in this domain and throughout my days in the Minecraft Server Administration I've picked up quite a few things that make the server stand out from others. I try my best to connect with players, I think like a player myself and I ask, what would I want if I were in their shoes?.. That's what makes me a unique staff member. I have a bunch of ideas already to improve this server and you will not regret using them. If this server requires more players, I can help. I make proffesional YouTube videos for servers and a lot players join seeing how interesting it looks in videos. Spamming other servers gives this one a bad reputation, so when advertising, do it the old fashion way. [​IMG]
      If any major problem occurs in the server such as Hacking, SpamBotting, etc. I will stop it A.S.A.P. I have the skills to create a wide variety of solutions depending on the problem and I always pick the solution that is best for the server and the people in it. Before I conclude this application, I would like to say how grateful I am to have the opportunity to apply on this server. I want to put my knowledge to good use and this server is perfect! I'd love to work alongside the great staff and improve the server frequently.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? 10 hours every day.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? Almost 3 years now.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? Yes, I was banned for Spam once but as I said, I learn from my mistakes.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, not only that I have the moderator position experience, I have owned 3 servers before which did not have a lot of players. (5-10)

Thank You For Your Time.

~Sincerely, AenemusHD

2. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

No Support, Good Luck ;)!

3. quickflame

quickflame Experienced Member

No support! Add color, good luck!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.