x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Moderator Application.

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Mrthecod123456, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Mrthecod123456

Mrthecod123456 Active Member

How old are you? I am 14 years old. 15 In November.
      Your in-game name: My in-game-username is Mrthecod123456.
      What timezone are you in? London, England, Edinburgh.
      What country do you live in? England, East-Midlands.
      What languages do you speak? My main language I speak is English. I know some Latvian,French,Spanish and Dutch though.
      Why do you think you should become a mod?

I've came to apply to become Mod because I find this is a unique server that I can play for several hours without getting bored. It's a great server. I have been playing Mineverse everyday for the past 6 months. I love to help people around servers. I've been Moderator before on a server a few years back when I was only 12, I've had alot of experience going through that. I play nearly every game mode on Mineverse, eg: Skyblock,Sky Warriors,KitPVP,Factions&Survival.

In general, I'm a very honest person.
      I've been banned from a prison server a few years ago for hacking (Flying/Xray-vision) Since then, I don't use Mods unless it's on single player. If I see a hacker, I certainly report them as they're no use to anybody in the server.
      I want to join the Mineverse Staff because of how friendly the atmosphere is compared to others servers.

Languages;
      When someone is Foreign or speak very little English I always try my hardest to help them. Even if I have to use Google Translator.
      I have nothing against Foreign people.

Lately, Me&My friend. (xDannyxHx, Who also wants to become a Moderator) Have been playing from around 10am To around 5am on weekends. We're normally on the server for about 4 hours+ On weekday, But if it's a weekend it's a whole different story.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? Weekday, 4 hours normally. Weekends 6+. I don't leave my computer alone.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing Minecraft since the 3rd Update that got released. But Mineverse only 6months.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I became a Moderator on a server called Dowseworld(shut atleast 2 years ago) I was a trail-moderator before coming a complete Moderator for a month. I was then a Moderator for a year until it closed down.

2. Nerdobob

Nerdobob Active Member

More deatail. add color.

3. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

No Support, Good Luck ;)!

4. Mrthecod123456

Mrthecod123456 Active Member

;)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.