x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Moderator application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Asquerosa, Sep 2, 2024.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Asquerosa

Asquerosa New Member

Hello, My name is Max and im atm 17 years old. Im looking for this job as an staff member because Mineverse have been my favorite server for a really long time. I have seen that its not going that well for Mineverse at the moment and not that manny play online. That is why im taking my time right now for making an application because i think that with yours and my help together we can grown the server and get more player to it. I think that with my help and experience i can help out the server a lot and get more players. As i said before im 17 years old wich means i dont have a job atm, im still going to school so when i dont have school i have really much free time to put into the server. I havent been active that much atm, ive just joined the server to see if players are on or not. I want to help out the server that once was my favorite one and that is why i want to applicate. I think that im mature for my age, im soon 18 and stepping into the adult live for real but right now i can take care of myself and i can take care of problems. My experience of being an staff member is that ive been a staff member before on many servers so i know how to handel some situations and i know what to do when players are cheating or not behaves in chat, I also know how to screenshair players to look for their cheats. I would like to end my application with saying that this server isnt done, it has much more to give and i think that with my help we can grown this server as an comunity. Thank you

2. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.