x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Moderator application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Paulgrunt01, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

Please learn to use one post for one reply. Replying 3 times is not necessary, as you can merge this into one post.

Your post were merged for this reason.

===============

These statements bring a fair point. Those threads were quite recent and your behavior on them were unacceptable. For an applicant, your image is poorly shown in a positive way.

Although there is always room for improvement, which I advise you to follow, for now I cannot support you further in your application.

Sorry, but good luck.

2. Paulgrunt01

Paulgrunt01 Active Member

Ok I know But i changed already I changed last night Also I showed support for cyp when his dog passed on i did not get support When my dog passed on and i told his death on YouTube
      you need to learn that Some people actually need support i promised snowball my Deceased Dog I would get as many People To support for his death And no one did You don't know how hard it was to lose him he didn't get sick he was hit by a car and Had his Pelvis shattered so one day later we could not afford surgery so we decided to put him down and Cremate him his ashes is with us with several paw prints And Then there is midnight who died on the same year as snowball we had a black cat he loved me and last year on march Snowball died on december Midnight died on march Well midnight gained a sickness and Passed away the 5th Night

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    3. bare

bare Well-Known Member

i’m just gonna give u advice in the nicest way possible

you can’t change your behaviour in one day. you just simply can not. it’s easy to say you’ve changed but you’ve actually gotta show it lmao.

you’re inactive af, and you’re also lying your age. there’s no way in hell that you’re 16. my 3 year old sister is more mature than you.

you’re also clearly not aware of the rules we have on this server. take a minute to actually view the thread and read it, so that you’re not post and like farming constantly.

i don’t think you should be applying at this point. based on your responses towards the criticism u gettin it seems that ur not ready at all.

and finally, please fix the way u type. it’s annoying as hell. capital letters go at the beginning of each sentence not each word. don’t criticize me for saying this cause i’m not the one applying for moderator here.

lmao sorry to hear abt ur dog but is it really necessary to have a whole novel about his death on ur app

4. Paulgrunt01

well i can't i have twitchy fingers i knew i had to change so i started a month ago and i had some improvement

5. Paulgrunt01

i am Telling you why i hate the no support button

6. Gang

Gang Experienced Member

No support, a lot of grammar mistakes, just hit 50 post count, never seen you in-game

7. Paulgrunt01

I am in creative most of the time In My own time when i have no plans i am in survival

Close the App Its No use i am not ready

i was asking to become a mod is because i asked pile if she could fix my plot it was a week now and its still Glitched out to have a new owner

The owner it is saying that owns it says hasn't been on for 7 months a week ago after that update to 1.12.2 i asked the name is Laylaheart65

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2017
    8. Sparky

Sparky Retired Head-Mod Premium

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.