x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by seungja, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. seungja

seungja Active Member

Introduction
      When it comes to moderator applications I have the worst luck. I've made two other applications for
      Mineverse but I was denied, and my first application was so bad, I made it when I was 9. I couldn't handle criticism so I'd be very rude to people who didn't support me! That was three years ago, nowadays I try my best to be the better version of myself, I DON'T tolerate bullies. I haven't been on Mineverse in a while because I for once got busy and being active on the forums is probably a big requirement but I feel that I'm not important as a member and don't have to be active every day unless I was actually part of the staff. My name is Jaydi and I don't expect to get accepted honestly. (Also why do people list one of the reasons to not support as "I never see you in game" do most people really check who is and isn't online?)

Your in-game name: iimdeadinside

What timezone are you in? Eastern Time Zone

UTC-05:00

What country do you live in? USA

What languages do you speak? My first language is English, my second language is Spanish, and I've been studying Italian. I also know a little bit of basic Swedish.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yes, I use Gyazo for screenshots but I don't have any recording software.

Why do you think you should become a mod? I believe I should be a moderator because I feel like I never see any moderators on this server and there's some things that need to be taken care of to make Mineverse a better server. Most moderators are either not at the server or at KitPvp and I've found a lot of plots on creative with inappropriate builds. I also think I am a responsible person when it comes to this type of 'job' and honestly I have nothing better to do. So I would be very happy to be part of the Mineverse staff.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be active for MANY hours during the day because I don't really do much of anything else except practice the flute but I don't and can't have an exact schedule.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? Almost 3 years

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      I don't remember ever getting banned on this server but I have gotten banned maybe twice on a different server.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? No, I applied as a moderator here as a start but I was an admin for a short amount of time but for personal reasons I had to quit. (this was a year ago)

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No

Do you have 50 Post Count?
      No (20 post count on a different account that I don't use anymore)

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Yes

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Yes

Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication?
      Both, yes

Thank You for taking the time to read my application!

2. Pink

Pink Well-Known Member

You have to meet the requirements before applying

3. Connor_

Connor_ Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.