x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by PaladinsBeta, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. PaladinsBeta

PaladinsBeta Active Member

I want to be Mod so I can help I Know what it is like to need help I am not that Old thought My skype is[edit] I want to help More than anything ive experienced the need for help Ive experienced moments where I can not stand cheaters,Hackers,Glitchers or anyone who is sad I want to help I Don't care about op I don't care about commands but I want the power to stand up for what is right in this server I will help others like they help me for being there and needing something I am on this server every single day and I will continue to be on I never loved a server more I am experienced I am actually was banned 1 time and it was for afking a lobby glitch I was afk and I was reported and also I am a donator I am upgrating to supreme very soon I hope you enjoy or like this application Enjoy, Have a great day :)

2. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.