x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • SA Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Albin, Oct 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Albin

Albin Active Member

Your Minecraft username: Aroez

Time zone: UTC+01:00

Live: I live in Sweden.

Recording: I have OBS

Active: I can be online 5 hours everyday

2FA Enabled?: Yes

How long have i play on the server: I have been playing on this server in 2-3 years

Why would you like to join the team?:
      I could start off by saying how this is the best faction server I have ever played. I could brag about the excellent player base and how great our community is. The fact is, this is a given because I play here, and if it weren't all of these things, I wouldn't be here applying for staff. The simple reason for me wanting to be a part of this team is that I have a love for helping people. I miss doing this from past servers, and I have a great sense of accomplishment when someone that asks for my help has their problems resolved. To have happy players online only makes this server better.

What makes you different from others?:
      I believe I am qualified to be a moderator as I have a lot of past knowledge on how servers run as I have run my own server and have moderated on past servers before. My traits and qualities lead me to believe I would make a great moderator for Mineverse.

Moderator characteristics that I possess are:

Fairness - I am a fair person who is thoughtful & considerate of other players. I try to see other people’s point of view before reacting to situations so I can make correct judgments towards them.

Humorousness – I love to have a laugh with online players as this helps to relax them and makes the community more enjoyable and happier in general.

Trustworthiness - I am a person who can be trusted with responsibilities and can be relied on to fulfil tasks given to me, and to help maintain the server.

Confidence - I am confident when dealing with all ages of people and speak in a positive & inspiring manner to help players feel better about themselves. I am courteous to players and try to be friendly and happy while online. I try to be available to anyone that needs me so I may help them in any situation. I am a very sociable person that can make conversation with any one at any time.

Selflessness - I believe myself to be a selfless person, which means that I put others before myself and care for the needs of others all the time. When I leave school, I’d love to work as a student councillor and help students with anything from a little problem to something as big as self-harm. I feel for anyone who has an issue, no matter how great or small. People around me, some close, and others not, have or do self-harm or have suicidal thoughts. It is a common thing in this generation and to try and put an end to their pain and suffering is something that really matters to me. I know I can’t be there for everyone, but I want to be looked up to, trusted and be reliable so that people can come to me with their troubles if needed, and give me the chance to help them to the best of my ability.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
    2. Tigerz

Tigerz Boss Member

Hello @Albin, we appreciate your application, but as of now you don't meet the requirements to become a moderator. The requirements are:

50 Messages
      2 Weeks Registered on Forums
      2FA Enabled
      Skype/TeamSpeak for offline communication

I've bolded the ones you don't meet or didn't state. You have 48 hours to meet them, good luck!

3. Amori

Amori Experienced Member

No support
      You dont meet the requirements

4. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

Hey @Albin
      In order to apply for mod you need to meet these requirements
      • 5o post count
      • Follow the template
      • And make sure u have 2fa and teamspeak

5. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

Unfortunately you won't be able to reach the minimum requirements in time, but please do re-open/re-apply when you've gained the requirements.

You have a very good application, in my opinion. Based on that alone, I cannot say whether or not I would be able to support you, but you're on the right start.

6. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

No Support.

7. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

No Support
      You dont meet the requirements

8. jezz

jezz Well-Known Member

No support
      ~Improve activity ingame and on forums
      ~It helps if you are a little more well known.
      ~You do not meet the requirments

Good luck.

9. Tigerz

Tigerz Boss Member

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.