x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Moderator Application (zacsimons)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by kegmister, Sep 28, 2015.

?

Should zacsimons be moderator?

1. Yes

33.3%
    2. No

33.3%
    3. Maybe

33.3%
    1. kegmister

kegmister Experienced Member

How old are you?
      I am 13 years of age (Birthday is 20th of December)
      Your in-game name:
      My in-game name is zacsimons, it used to be kegmister as some of you may know but i have unfortunately lost that account and my brother was nice enough to give his account to me full time.
      What time zone are you in?
      My time zone is Australian Eastern Time Zone (UTC+10:00)
      What country do you live in?
      I live in a very lovely country Australia.
      What languages do you speak?
      Unfortunately I only speak English but learning other languages due to school. If anyone ever need help and did not speak English i would straight away with out hesitating Google translate what they are saying and help them.
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      There are many reasons why I think I should become a mod. These reasons are:
      Calm
      I believe most of the time I am very calm. If a fight were to of broke out I would step in and would be very calm and focused and break the fight up. It would not just be for something like a fight it could possibly include me. If i was in a argument with someone else I would stop what I was doing and calmly ask then stop, if this would not work i would just ignore them is they are trying to pick a fight

Fair
      As being a server moderator you always have to be fair. Being fair means that if there is a argument you have to be on no one sides and break it up evenly. It also means that you have to be the same as a regular player. e.g no cheating aka creative.
      I know that as a moderator i would always follow these rules and many others on being fair.

Hacking
      Lets be honest, There are a lot of hackers out there, that no one likes, and everyone is trying to get rid of them, with me as a mod i can help get rid of them from this server so there will be less and less complaints about hacks, but of cause only when there is proof.

Spam, Cursing, Advertising
      You would of probably seen this around. someone spamming? Cursing? Or Advertising? Well i know i have, a lot of times, and no one likes these sort of people. They just constantly Spam random words either from raging or trying to annoy people on purpose. Cursing, same thing angry at people or just raging because they died, no one likes people who curse, and Advertising, this is one of the worst, if you don't know what advertising is its basically someone spamming or saying another server ip to get people to come on there server. So if you see people do any of this you should straight away report them. But if I'm at your side, i can deal with them quick and get them to stop/ban.

Quick Learner
      I am a very quick learner and i listen to what ever people have to say, i also help them in need. But if i do forget something, i can simply 1. Ask a Mod/Admin. 2. Search it up on the internet really quickly.

Helping
      I can help loads of people, for example if they are stuck on something i can help them out. I still even help people when not a Mod/Rank. I Am Always There For Everyone In Need.

Task
      I will always complete every task i have to before anything else. As a Mod completing task if very important and always should complete a task that you were assigned. I will always complete a task first thing.

Other Extra Things
      If people on the server got into fights i am always there able to sort it out. I would never do anything bad or abuse my rights as a Mod. Only use my rights if anything bad happens. I am very trustworthy, i never spread a secret that someone has told me and never will. I will always be kind, never cursing, never advertising, never spamming and never i mean never doing anything bad/wrong.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      I Can Be Active Minimum On Week Days 4 hours, Maximum-7 hours, Maybe More
      On Weekends, Minimun-6 hours, Maximum- 9 hours. This is all true unless something pops up on the day like training for sports.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      Very hard to know the exact date but i have defiantly been playing Mineverse for more than a year, although you may be asking but i never seen you on. This is because my old account is kegmister and i lost it and unfortunately had a month break or so trying to recover it.
      Have you ever been banned in the past?
      I have not ever been banned on Mineverse and not on other servers. Although as this is a old account of others they could have been banned on other servers.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I do have experience as a staff member and even a co - owner but on a different server but they both shut down and were not up for long. So i really do hope to be a staff member again.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to apply for moderator, i hope you liked it, but if you did not please leave feedback on how i can fix it i would really appreciate it. Anyway i will leave the decision up to you.

Cheers :) <3

2. Sherbii

Sherbii Experienced Member

No support. The big text is a strain on the eyes (Moblie anyway). I've never heard of you, in-game or forums. Therefore I don't know how you act towards other players.

3. Consensus

Consensus Active Member

You said you don't know this member, yet you post on his application saying you have nothing to judge him from; nothing relevant. Not something others post unless they are trying to raise their number of posts.

Stop spamming the applications.

1.png

4. Robisgreat10

Robisgreat10 Well-Known Member

No Support.

- Be more active on in-game
      - Never see you in-game

Good Luck! :)

5. Sherbii

Sherbii Experienced Member

I'm not "spamming" applications. I'm just giving constructive criticism. I say that I don't know this member because I've never seen him in-game or on forums so I haven't seen him interact with other players. Meaning he needs to be more active. Also, I see capitalization, spelling, and grammar errors. I don't think he is capable for the job. Looking at your profile, it looks like you aren't very amiable. Which isn't going to help you in the future. Now let's get back on topic shall we. :)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
    6. Consensus

Consensus Active Member

You judge from what you don't know or has omission and that is something that most definitely won't help in your future. Don't set limits on me because you saw one dispute on my profile; with certainty I say you don't know what that was about, supporting my earlier deduction.

As for this application, I support. @kegmister apologies for the argument above.

7. TADS

TADS Guest

It doesn't matter how many applications she replies to. It's not like she's bringing the ones from 2013 back. She's trying to help them out.

Anyways, neutral. You had gone inactive for some time :/ and then just came back

8. kegmister

Yeah, trying to be more active now - thanks

9. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

Your not active as much as before
      I've been seeing you lately
      No Support

10. kegmister

Yeah, like i said, I'm playing a lot more than i use to now

11. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Neutral for now.
      Lower the font size and be more active(again) in-game. Good luck :)

12. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

No support. Reasons stated above.