x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Moderator Application [USA]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by ferras, Oct 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

How old are you? 14
      Your in-game name? Unknownkid8000
      What timezone are you in? West Coast
      What Country do you live in? United States
      What languages do you speak? English.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should become a mod because I will make sure that theres no scamming, spamming , advertising ,and hacking. All those stuff will not be tolerated ,and if some one in the chat keeps spamming ,and he doesn't stop ,and I give him warnings I will ban him for spamming also if scamming goes on ,and people tell me he's scamming ban him I will tell them I cannot ban him/her without having evidence I'm very sorry. If someone curses in the chat I will mute him for a certain amount of time because he will not stop cursing ,and if he keeps cursing people will get mad at him if they want me to do /fly ,and there username that will not be tolerated if they want me to give a moderators/ staff Skype I will not give it unless the moderators/ staff gives me the permission to. I will not curse ,be rude, or hurt someones feeling. If anyone asks me if I can unban his friend I will not unban him because he needs to make a ban appeal if anyone wants me to do /god to anyone not even my friends I will not. If they want me to give them anything op I will not give it to them because I can't even use it ,and there not allowed to carry it with them.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? 3-6 hours.
      How long have you been playing mineverse? 2 years.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? no.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? actually yes on a faction server ,and a kitpvp server ,and I know how hard working is it as a moderator.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.