x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Moderator Application OpPvp/Parkour

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by amolina56, Jan 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. amolina56

amolina56 Active Member

How old are you? I’m 15

Your in-game name: amolina56

What timezone are you in? Pacific

What country do you live in? United States

What languages do you speak? Spanish and English

Why do you think you should become a mod? I think i should become a moderator because i think that players need to have a good experience in the game. Not getting harassed because, they don’t have a rank or they don’t have items necessary to becoming popular. I think that players need a Moderator that’ll be on that server to make sure people aren’t harassing each other

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be active for about 1-2 hours a day (On school days) (depends also :P)
      I can be up to 5 hours or more a day on (weekends) I can also be active on teamspeak. :)

How long have you been playing Mineverse? About 10 months

Have you ever been banned in the past? No

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I have a lot of experience with being a staff member I know plenty of really useful tips and choices. I know what to do when someone is being rude in chat or being offense I also know how to treat players and understand the players make new friends also. So yes i’ve had experiences as a moderator.

Which two servers would you like to moderate I would like to moderate OpPvP and Parkour.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.