x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Moderator Application - Knight_of_zion (Bad copy, DO NOT READ)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by KnightofZion, Oct 11, 2014.

?

Ready for a staff position, +1

1. Poor choice for a staff position, -1

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. Could use some work before a staff position, neutral.undecided

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. KnightofZion

KnightofZion Active Member

How old are you? - I am 14 years of age. (Turning 15 in November)

Your in-game name: Knight_of_zion

What timezone are you in? - Eastern Standard Time (EST)

What country do you live in? - I currently reside in Canada.

What languages do you speak? - Fluent in English and French. Currently studying Spanish :3.

Why do you think you should become a mod? -
      The reason I would like to become a Moderator on Mineverse is because I can see all the potential it has play-wise. I have great ideas that can benefit the server, although my ideas may not be huge but they can still enhance the way the game is played. Also, I have seen a lot of people cheating and using hacked clients which frustrates me beyond belief. Every time I see someone cheating I just wish I could do something about it however I cannot. I would like to keep the Mineverse server clean (community-wide) and stopping them from abusing the system and making things fair for the whole community. Using hacked clients ruins the game for not only the player using it, but for everyone as well. As a staff member I plan to do things for the players; to enhance their excitement of playing, and keep it fair for all. I plan to be of assistance to any players in need. Whatever problem the players have, I would like to help whether it's a glitch in the game, or even (if needed) a problem with their irl problems. As a staff member, I plan to be there for the community 24/7 no matter what because I care for them. Even if I am being yelled at by another player I will stay calm, cool, and collected because nothing can be solved with two people going at it. Above all: I would also like to become a staff member because I love helping people and most of all, helping them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helpful and supportive towards me. I honestly think that's why I am able to be playing today. Not to mention:

I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, I have been a red-stone engineer on multiple servers, and have either built spawns with a team, or even on my own on all of the servers I've worked on. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server, to help others, to keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can. Although I am a helping hand to anyone in need, I am not afraid to stand my ground. I am a very devoted and loyal person. My attitude towards anything I do is to never give up. Once I start something, I get it done no matter what. If it causes me a headache then so be it. If it takes all day then so be it. I will finish whatever I start. I believe that the following attributes above, give me the power, whits, and leadership to become a successful staff member and seeing myself as a great member of the Mineverse Staff team.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? -
      Weekdays: 3:30pm - 10:00pm (Depending on Homework) Weekends: 12:00pm - 10:30pm (I might also usually be able to drop by in the mornings to check on things and make sure everything is alright.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? - I've been playing Mineverse for about 1-2 years now. Mineverse was first introduced to me by a couple of friends and I started to play ever since. I started out playing and socializing mostly on the "KitPvP" server, but then I worked my way up and experimented with all the other servers (which I enjoyed). I think I remember playing even before Opkits and maybe even Parkour was on the server. But overall, I've been having a good run on Mineverse, and I'm damn proud to be a member of it.

Have you ever been banned in the past? - The only times I can remember being banned are: 1) I was temp-banned for "flying" on the Parkour server which was of course a false ban or a "glitch". 2) I was FALSELY perm banned from all servers because of a misunderstanding of Advertisement. Other than that, I have a pretty clean Record :)

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? -
      I have been staff on a few of my friends servers and I had an admin position on CapeCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted by WitherHost in the UK. It was successful and had a lot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that they chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I also had a Helper position for quite some time then got promoted to a Moderator after doing a fine and worthy job of Helper on Rhythm-Networks, a large 500 slot hub server which started out having a decent amount of users on avg. (100+) and quite a few staff on at one time. It was a fun, respectable and had a die-heart community and staff but down-graded over months time because of the community getting more, and more toxic overtime. The staff started to quit because the owner was literally almost NEVER ON, which in the end meant 0% progress. The owner would keep saying "I'll be on 100% more" but he never lived up to that expectation. When he WOULD come on, all he'd do is ask if anyone needed anything and just promoted random donors that he hardly/barely knew. I am happy to say that the server finally shut down a few days ago due to the lack of time and lack of donations it was getting. (most of the community was already fed-up and were leaving because they wanted to become apart of a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing).

Thank you for reading! Please reply (respectfully) below your opinion on whether or not I should be staff!

2. jadey64

jadey64 Well-Known Member

Thread Locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.