x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Moderator Application iBeatZ_

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Jogg, Jul 20, 2017.

?

Should i be accepted ore not

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. No

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Multiple votes are allowed.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Jogg

Jogg Active Member

Age And in game name-
      Hello i'm Rens IGN:iBeatZ_ My age is 13- One thing that I really want to tell you is that age does not matter. Please, if you give me a try at Moderator, I'm sure that you would be surprised. I am not 16, but I have the ability to both be perceived and treat others as any age. If you hear me on Teamspeak, you may hear that my voice is fairly high. Although I am embarrassed by this, I assure you it is because my voice just.. well... has not matured yet.

What time are you most often on?
      I am on just about all day, i'v im not online i like to play outside with my little brother ore i have a party ore somthing.

Are you multilingual? -
      Yes, I speak Dutch as my primary language, Engelish as my secondary, and a bit of Spanish as an extra.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -
      I have been playing Minecraft since Minecraft 1.7 . I bought Minecraft before it was cool, simply put. This comes to my first point on why I should be selected as one of the staff member on Mineverse: I have been playing Minecraft for a relatively long time, so I have the In-Game experience needed to fill the position. I played off and on over the past few years, but I have played a lot for the past few months.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - Yes. I have been Banned For a Hacked client by Auzziii I had my day u know but yeah i got banned.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -
      I have been moderator on the following servers:

1.) I'm Builder on a server its a Minigames server the server is not so populair.

My experiences as a staff member on these server have shaped my character and personality to that which is perfect to fill the role of Moderator on the Mineverse server. I feel that the most important thing I learned from these experiences was how to make a server look good both on the inside and outside, which I am hoping to do as Moderator for the Mineverse server.

Where are you most active on the server?
      I am pretty active on the server, usually playing around 5/6 hours or more a day. I also have a social life, so I am not always on it. I am usually in the main lobby or playing Skywars and OP PVP, whitchs is my favorite mini-game's. I believe that the main reason I am active on this server is because the games are set up in a way that makes people want to actually play them, and that is the beauty of this server. Mineverse is definitely my first server in my multiplayer list, and by far my favorite server. That is one of the reasons why I want to play more and help out!
      and i did buy a God rank!

Are you Ranked? If so when did you purchase? -
      Yes, I am. I have been God for 2 Weeks. I bought God for many reasons:
      1) I wanted many of the perks that come with God
      2)I wanted to apply for a staff rank so that I would be able to help out my favorite server
      3) I wanted to make sure that I could use my leadership skills to help out others

My experience as a God has been a great one as I am able to gain respect from my fellow Minecrafters as well as have many advantages. I am very satisfied with what I have received as a God.

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -
      I would just have to say, try to befriend them at first. First impressions always matter. If you show them respect, they will respect you in the same way. If they don't show respect to you, don't be afraid to confront them about it. When all else fails, walk away from the situation. Those are my words of wisdom.

Do you use the teamspeak or skype?
      Yes, I do use skype and teamspeak, if you are wondering what my skype is well it's rensdelol

Are you able to record? -
      Yes, I am able to record.

How will I punish?
      For excessive Chat-Related violations (spam, caps, swearing, etc.)
      1) 10 warnings is a 3 day ban
      2) 20 warnings is a 1 week ban
      3) 30 warnings ia a month ban(30days)
      For Cheating:
      1)Record
      2)Get proof
      3)Temporary ban(1 month)

For Advertising:
      1)Advertising: (31 day lobby ban)

I will punish with proof, therefore if any questions arise, I will have a backup copy of the violations.

What are some of my traits?

Some of the many traits that I have that would benefit the server are:

Trustworthy- I am trusted by many, and am known as someone who can be trusted to do anything.
      Helpful- I am very helpful, which will help me as Helper, as I will be able to help others who have questions.
      Friendly- I will be friendly to those with questions and try my best to answer their questions.
      Obedient- I will listen to my peers as well as higher-ranking staff.
      Loyal- I will be loyal to this server and respect my peers as well as my leaders.
      Kind- I will be kind to others.
      Cheerful- When bad things happen, I will be the spirit of the group and cheer everyone up.
      Professional- This will make the server more publicly pleasing.
      Intelligent- I will be able to handle situations in a manner that reflects intelligence.
      Mature- I am mature, but also have a sense of humor, which is important as staff (as the saying goes: "Laughter is the best medicine").
      Why should I be chosen as opposed to others?
      I have also created a list of reasons why I should be chosen as opposed to many others who are applying for the same rank:

I am mature and able to handle almost any situation that is thrown at me.
      I actually want this position, and do not just hope to be looking for some entertainment by banning and muting those who shoot you in Paintball
      I both deserve and fit this position very well. This is because I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time: the ability to help others through my exceptional leadership skills while playing my favorite game on my favorite server. I have those necessary skills, experience, and traits which allow me to be a great Helper.
      I have attempted to write an application that fills all of the questions with precise and careful consideration. I am very hard-working and never quit.
      I am very confident in my leadership skills, so I assure you that I would make a great member of the staff.
      Moderator?
      I would be honored to be a staff member

I hope that you are able to consider my application carefully and are able to know that it would mean the world to me if I received this position.
      Thank for reading this application Staff

2. WhyteDuck

WhyteDuck Boss Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.