x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Moderator Application :) Hope i get in

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Swords_Rock, Oct 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Swords_Rock

Swords_Rock Active Member

Intro To Myself

im a 14 year old gamer i play games like minecraft/fortnite rainbow six Siege and also rocket leauge sometimes i love to help out in communities I also have fun talking to people i havnt talked much in mineverse but im finally putting myself out there :)

In game name ChichaysALT

Time zone in Yorketown SA (GMT+9:30)

The country i live in is Australia

Evidence

I have all the recording software for screenshots recording hackers etc

I think i should become a mod on mineverse because i have been apart of mineverse for a long time have played the server for a round 3 years on this account and my alt i also have been a mod on a diffrent server for 8 months which helped me get familiar with all the commands that i need to learn to be a moderator :)

I can be active everyday for 3-4 hours on weekdays and 4-8 on weekends each day

I have been playing mineverse for around 3 maybe 4 years i have loved the server very much i have enjoyed it alot i want to become a mod also to make everyone have a better time on the server including myself with all the hackers on the server sometimes i have been very annoyed because i have died to the hackers on the server

I have past experience as a mod on a diffrent server for around 8 months i was trial for 2 and normal for 6 the server died off and the owner disbanded the server it made me quite sad because i enjoyed being a mod i havnt been one for a while because i didnt think i would be able to on mineverse i think i could become one though :)

I do not meet some of the requirments i havnt posted 50 times i dont think just because i have not known what to post and thought i would get lost of criticism which made me not post

I think i have two step authenticator set up if not i will set it up if will not take that long to set up

i have been registerd on mineverse for like 6-8 months i think i am not very sure as i havnt checked in a while

i have discord not skype because i have not thought i have needed skype at all

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    2. its_tuber

its_tuber Active Member

Someone close this

3. Swords_Rock

Swords_Rock Active Member

i got rid of the last think thanks for feed back though

4. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.