x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Moderator Application - BeastJareBear

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by BeastJareBear, Oct 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. BeastJareBear

BeastJareBear Active Member

How old are you? 14

Your in-game name: BeastJareBear

What timezone are you in? United States EST

What country do you live in? United States

What languages do you speak? English

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I believe I am qualified to become a Moderator because I can answer a majority of the questions players ask, prevent spam, hacking, and foul language during game play or in the forums. I read the chat 100% of the time during game play and have a quick and keen eye when it comes to rules that are being broken. Plus I have a great deal of knowledge about the game - the ins and outs of how it all works, gameplay, mods, plugins, etc. You can say I'm a quick learner. My desire to be a Moderator comes from my eagerness to help fellow players in need. I can put my knowledge and abilities to better use once and if I become a Moderator.
      I want to be become a moderator because I take my job seriously, and doing my job comes first. The sight of one hacker and I immediately record it, I keep my Fraps or Dxtory open whenever I play Mineverse. But Mineverse is more of a server to me, it's a community, I love meeting new friends and having fun with everyone, but I just feel like hackers, and or rule breakers can just ruin the fun. I am a good spirited player who helps every player possible. I may be immature sometimes, but I will never go as far as being rude or mingy directly to a player. Being a moderator will help me keep the chat in-game and in-forums controlled and have a wellrounded atmosphere. I will try my best to reduce the amount of spammers, hackers, advertisers and just rule breakers

How long can you be active on the server? I am able to play whenever needed. I can stay on during the weekend for however long. During a school day I will head to sleep around 12:30 which means, I can play from 2:45 to anywhere around 11:30 on school nights. I would devote my minecraft "playing hours" to Mineverse, I may be off here and there for dinner and such, however, I can play for a long amount of time, as stated.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I use to play about a year ago. I recently have just joined back.

Have you ever been banned in the past? No, I do not intend to break any rules.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I previously resigned on a server by the name of VauseMC. There moderation procedure, I would assume is nearly the same as Mineverse's. For muting players, there would be a number of offenses, same for kicking. Bans are another story. Say a player was hacking. I would record the evidence. Ban the player and log the ban providing the Owner, Josh, with the evidence.
      About two years ago, I was an Admin on a well running HungerGames server. The server soon shut down after my leave. HungerGamesMC averaged about 50-100 players a day. I would say I'm pretty familiar in the moderation field of servers.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.