x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Moderator app

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by KyledaWolf, Mar 1, 2016.

1. FastFudgeBalls

FastFudgeBalls Active Member

I've been playing since 2013, too. This doesn't make you special.

Make the server want you. Give reasons. Become a "well-known member" and become liked among the community. Provide something unique about you that other moderators don't have. What can you do that those other mods cannot?

2. speedybuilder100

speedybuilder100 Experienced Member

Wow you have been a member since Feb 1 2015, but you don't even have 90 messages. Use the correct template not your own. Also be more specific on where you moderated, anybody could say they moderated 3 servers and owned one.

3. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

No support.

Firstly, your attitude. Someone was giving you advice and constructive criticism, and you just overreacted and got mad at the person by responding like "!?!!!!?!??!?" above. You also said that you are one of the oldest members on this server. I see. Could you tell me when you first joined the server? Next, you only joined the forums in 2015. Even if you were the first player to join Mineverse in-game (Which I highly doubt), you are not experienced in the forums enough. Why do I say this? I've never seen you on forums. I've never heard of you. And nope, before you say that I just joined the server yesterday that's why or something like that, let me just clarify that I have actually spent around 2.5 years on this server, and 2 years on the forums, and I think I'm justified enough to say that I've really never heard of you.

"and your asking for more?" Does your "experience" matter whether you're better or "higher up" as compared to another player on the forums? I don't think so.

I really don't think your attitude is going anywhere in becoming a Moderator, no offence.

Do more reports, get more well-known, be active on forums.

If you disagree with my opinions, tell me. I'm prepared to continue this. :P

4. Purge

Purge Boss Member

No support

• More Info needed

5. SkyWarpz

SkyWarpz Experienced Member

No support reasons are stated

6. KyledaWolf

KyledaWolf Experienced Member

true
      I would but people were saying i was advertizing. But Ill try to incorporate your comment. thanks.
      This is it. Thank you. This is the feedback i have been looking for this entire time. Now ill reply to you as honestly as i can. 1. My attitude. Yes I have an attitude when I get upset I get that and understand how that cant hurt my chances. 2. "Could you tell me when you first joined the server?" like i said in the application i join the server back in 2013. 3. "you only joined the forums in 2015" I join the forums in 2015 I don't remember exactly why but it was most likely because I didn't have any use for the forums till i had issues and had to get them fixed (mentioned in application). If you have anymore helpful comments please tell me.

7. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

No support.

8. speedybuilder100

speedybuilder100 Experienced Member

"I would but people were saying i was advertizing. But Ill try to incorporate your comment. thanks."

Actually noone does, you just say where and the amount of people normally play on it plus how long you were a moderator on there. You don't have to add IP.

9. KyledaWolf

Oh so just the server name the postion i held and for how long? okay ill add that.

10. Sando3

Sando3 Tom Holland Premium

I'm actually surprised by the huge amount of no supports... I'm not the guy who follows the "gang" though :p

I've read your application, I found it describing and good. Your amount of experience would also benefit you a lot. Due to this application being from March, it isn't fully up-to-date with the current template. I think you'd make a great staff member, but neither I can support you if you don't have 2FA enabled or fit the requirements (see the new updated template).

I think you could make more reports, chat more (so more people might notice you and see that you can make a change) and fix some mispellings to improve. I know... I'm that douche coming here to correct your English :p. It's for example AN honest [...]. This doesn't really make a big change, but a 17 year old should write p r o p e r l y. I'd also recommend removing your swearing :3 You also need a recording software to be accepted

Since you didn't fill out the whole template and didn't tell if you had 2FA enabled or not, I can't support you. I do, however, stand neutral pointing towards support, but you need to update this :3
      Good luck!

11. Crazytaco

Crazytaco Well-Known Member

No support, reasons have been stated above. I wish you luck! :rolleyes:

12. longed

longed Well-Known Member

no support reasons stated

13. Griff

Griff Well-Known Member

Neutral, never seen you ingame

14. Beastbooming

Beastbooming Active Member

No Support
      Not really active on the forums.
      Add more detail

PS. I do see you on Creative a lot.

15. KyledaWolf

I took Sando3's advice and have edited my application to fit the new format. And enabled 2FA

16. KyledaWolf

yah im usually with trinazoid aka meowzy, jaradfaith, AK47John, dinol, and some other players

17. Clones5

Clones5 Well-Known Member

No support.

18. Herf

Herf Boss Member

no support dont even know who u r

19. Jibonbdcraft

Jibonbdcraft Experienced Member

no support

20. KyledaWolf

What do you guys mean by no support cause you guys put it every other comment.