x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Moderator App

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by MineCraftxHarry, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. MineCraftxHarry

MineCraftxHarry Active Member

How old are you?:16
      Your in-game name:MineCraftxHarry
      What timezone are you in?GMT
      What country do you live in?England
      What languages do you speak?English,and a little german
      Why do you think you should become a mod?because i used to play a very popular server and i was an Admin but i was getting bored of the same old thing day in and say out so i decided to look for a new server and this was my first choice as ive been playing minigames and on your hub for a while now and i would gladly help out with any matter problem or obstical that you be faced with and i shall help to the best that i can, i would love to share my knowlage and experience with this server and hopefully progress to become a respected individual
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?i can be active from 8am to about 6pm sometimes longer and sometimes shorter as it depends on whats happening or whats going on at work :)
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? i first started playing about a year ago and went highly unactive for a large period of time then re-discoverd it a few weeks ago
      Have you ever been banned in the past?never been banned and hope to go on that way
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?yes ive been op and admin on many popular servers and ive been highly respected and regarded and a mature and helpful individual :)
      Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most) i will spend mist of my time on Factions and survival games as im a huge fan of pvp and i will also check every server out daily and check there all ok

Thanks for your time and i hope to hear back from you soon :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.