x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Moderater aplication.

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Noah L, Aug 27, 2019.

?

how many mods are there?

1. alot

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. to many to count.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Multiple votes are allowed.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Noah L

Noah L Active Member

My in game name is nohaxjustbawling , my time zone is central, i live in round rock, i speak some spanish and mostly english,i have twitch and youtube i can record so i be looking out for hackers.I have been playing mineverse for about 2 years now and i think i should be a mod, i think i would be a great team member and im always online for about 2-3 hours and play every server acasionally.Like i said already i can be on from 2_3 hours daily.I have been playing mineverse for about 3 years, and i think this server is amazing in many ways. i have been banned only 1 time because i used to hack but i dont anymore.I have never had any experience as a mod but am very ready and know the way to be a mod.I meet all the requirements and i am looking foward to being a mod on this server.I have post count and use it sometimes.Yes i have enabled 2FA however it is very buggy right now so i will fix it in the mean time.yes i have had 2 years on the register fourms so i think im very ready to do this, i know ive said this many times but i really hope to be mod.I have discord and i use it all the time no matter what.This is my mod fourm and i hope you have me as a mod on this amzing server, Thank you so much.

2. Turtle.

Turtle. Experienced Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.