x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [MODAPP] Eric_x_Cartman's mod application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by tahi, Dec 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. tahi

tahi Active Member

**NO EXAGGERATION IN THIS POST. ALL DETAILS ARE DOWN TO TRUTH**
      [​IMG]
      How old are you? I am sixteen.
      Your in-game name: Eric_x_Cartman
      What timezone are you in? Central time(-6:00 CST)(Midwest)
      What country do you live in? USA
      What is your gender? Male
      What languages do you speak? English, Java, .NET, some Maori, some Spanish
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I believe I can bring a lot of improvement to the server. As I have direct knowledge of YML configuration, JavaScript coding, Java coding, and Minecraft logistics, I believe that my assistance could be used in a variety of ways. Many servers that I have been on have been improved via input that I have submitted. With my assistance, brand new server owners have been able to rewrite configuration files without myself even seeing their initial setup. I have been taking classes for Java, .NET, C++, and C# for quite some time.
      Since I have been playing Minecraft since the alpha stage, I have been avidly aware of all functionalities(except for redstone, due to my lack of experience in electrical engineering). Since that is a very important aspect of the game to have knowledge of, I believe I can be of sublime assistance to the users of the server, across all servers.
      With my extensive knowledge of code and elongated Minecraft history, I believe my knowledge of server use is beyond amateur. I have been on over 150 different Minecraft servers in my lifetime, each with different plugin setups. As that is a great issue for many others, I have first-handedly received direct knowledge of all server-side uses for commands. That being said, with my extensive moderation history, I also have knowledge of most [ADMIN] plugins, permissions configurations, and more.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? Normally 3-8 hours every day.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? Ever since my brother had discovered the server with his girlfriend. I honestly have no idea how long ago that was.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? (refer to line 1 of this post)
      Out of all the servers I have been on, I have been a moderator/builder/administrator/PermissionsManager/Coder/ChiefCoder/OP/Owner on at least 20-25 of them. Whileas they have been small-scale servers in the past, I have been moderator on one large-scaled(currently not available anymore) server, however that was a very short-lived experience(the server shut down 2 days after my promotion.)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
    2. Laura_or_is_it

Laura_or_is_it Well-Known Member

Wow, didnt read it all but support lol

3. Sound

Sound Experienced Member

wow what an app

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.