x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • {ModApp}{AwesomeG_4}{KitPvp}

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by _Juice_, Sep 21, 2015.

1. _Juice_

_Juice_ Active Member

How old are you? I Am 14 Turning 15 May 18

Your in-game name: My IGN Is AwesomeG_4

What timezone are you in? Mountain Time Zone

What country do you live in? America USA

What languages do you speak? I Speak English, A Little French And Spanish

Why do you think you should become a mod?. I think I should be A mod because, Im getting kinda annoyed of All of the hackers on Kit Pvp and not A lot of mods although I think they have been doing the best they can to keep up with hackers, I am kind of well known kitpvp (kind of) if you see me on Mineverse I will be playing for A couple hours then stop for about 5-10 minutes, when I get back ill say something A long the lines of "I think (Name) is A hacker do you if so msg me if you want to see my video of them "Hacking". I do 1-5 reports every day. I love to do drop party's And give aways I always have A spare kit for some random person who is about to die and wants To Team Or Something. I Some Times Use My Sisters Account To See All Of The People Who Do Teleportation Traps And Record, I Do This Because Most People Know That My AwesomeG_4 Account Does A Lot Of Reports. For Some Reason I See A lot Of High Ranked Donors Hacking IDK Why They Would Risk Being Ban And Lose There Rank Kinda, Just Something That i Wanted To Mention. I Am Very Respectful. I See People Cursing A Lot And Finding Loop Holes To That Specific Category, When That Happens I Go To A Higher Authority And Ask Wether There Doing Something Against Rules, They Normally Reply Something Along The Lines Of "Send In A Report" I Don't Really Know But I Find My Self Kinda Generous And I Like To Help People Out Who Need Money Or Have Questions About This Server. I know A lot About This Server And How It Runs. When I Find People Saying That Someones "Hacking" I Like To Look At Both Sides Mainly Because I Actually See People Saying That Other People Hack Because They Have Killed The Person Before. This Is Something I see A Lot On This Server Also, People Like To "Talk Trash To Other Players" I Like To Watch Those Kind Of Conversations And See Where They Go, And Make Sure It Stays Or Is Appropriate Or I Will Ask Them To Be More Nice And That What They Say Can Be Offensive.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?.I Play Between 3:50-9:00 On Monday Through Thursday, Friday Through Sunday Almost When Ever.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?For Maybe 1 Year And Maybe 1-4 Months.

Have you ever been banned in the past?.Yes Because My Friend Said He Needed To Borrow My Account To Put His "Unwanted Money" So I Went On, On My Sisters Account And Say That He Was Hacking So I Reported Him And My Own Account "Face Palm" And Had To Just Say That I Was Hacking Because, What Else Can I Do. I Then Later Got Un Ban

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Not On Big Servers Like Mineverse. But On Small Servers That People Need Help Building Maps And Structures For 1-20 People Servers. Ive Recently Gotten Back On Them And There Are Pretty Big, But Since I Have Been Inactive For So Long They Demoted Me.

I Mostly Play On KitPvp So Thats The Server That I Would Want To Be Mod On,

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
    2. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

No support. You have several grammar mistakes, and don't capitalize every single letter at the start of a word. No support for now.

3. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

Add a bit more info, no support

4. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

Reasons have been stated
      No Support