x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • mod on oppvp or kitpvp or skygrid

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by xxmcpvpkillersxx, Sep 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. xxmcpvpkillersxx

xxmcpvpkillersxx Active Member

TO START OFF SETS SAY WHOEVER LOVES THE SERVER MINEVERSE.COM PLZ SHOW ME SOME SUPORT PLZ GOOD LUCK
      How old are you? 14
      Your in-game name: robiwasyl
      What timezone are you in? Eastern
      What country do you live in? Usa
      What languages do you speak? English
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I think i should be mod because i follow the rules no matter if i like them or not. I record to catch hackers and make this a hacking free zone. I know i use to hack but the past is in the past im a new person. I know pretty much all the rules there are to being a mod. Ive been one before and no one ever complained to me about be unfair. I dont abuse powers of the great all mighty mods. I think im a well respectful person. I catch tons of hackers but can do nothing about it cause some of them i cant click record fast enough and by time its recording i done kill them. I just wanna be mod so i can help make this server hack free. I play this server a lot and its been my dream to be a mod one day on mineverse. If you make me mod you wont regret ever making mod. Support me, Don't support me its ok because nothing can bring me down.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?every day for about 4 hours
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? 4-5 months
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?yes i have plenty experience as mod and co owner and not one time did i got a complaint only from people i banned for doing stuff they shouldn't also i am trying to make a server <3

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
    2. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

When you apply for mod, you are applying to moderate every server. Not just one or two. Anyways, no support. Good luck

3. flamingtorch83

flamingtorch83 Experienced Member

No Support, no offense but this looks like you haven't put in any effort at all.

4. kitkat6605910

kitkat6605910 Legendary Member

I am sorry, but I do not support.
      Add more detail, and space your questions out.
      Add some colour.
      Don't yell in caps.
      Also, remember to capitalise your I's and don't write liek dis bc it looks rlly unprofessional.
      Goodluck tho! :cp:

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.