x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Mod application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Snowboarder714, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Snowboarder714

Snowboarder714 Active Member

Beginning
      Hi guys! My name is Evan. My in-game name is Snowboarder714. I live in the USA(Bountiful Utah). Mineverse is my favorite server and the only one that I have donated to. It was also the second server that I have ever played on! I was hoping to get mod, so here is my application.

How old are you?
      I am 11 years old. I turn 12 May 23 in 2016

Your in-game name?
      My current in-game name is Snowboarder714
      My old in-game name is DuckyWucky

What timezone are you in?
      I am in mountain standard time zone.

What country do you live in?

I live in the USA(Bountiful Utah).

What languages do you speak?
      I speak English and I can speak a tiny bit of Spanish.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yes, I can take screenshots and share them with gyazo. I use the full version of bandicam to record. I can record over 20 mins but I think that will be plenty of time to capture evidence.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I think that I would be good at a moderator because:

Good on other gamemodes

I am good at all of the other gamemodes. I call my self experienced on every server but skywars. I do not play on skywars very much. I also am very good at kitpvp. Kitpvp is the home to the hackers.

Responsibility
      I understand that you have a big responsibility being moderator. Like, making sure there are no hackers on servers, or helping players, and just saving the recording evidence. I know I can handle being a Mod on mineverse.

Calm
      I am a calm person. I only get mad at my sister. If someone is mean to me, I will be calm. You have to be calm to do things right☺

Friendly
      I am always friendly on minecraft. I will help players and when players start telling mean things to me, I usually don't take offense. This might be good for a mod.

Timezone
      When I am in-game, I see about 5-10 mods. If not alot of mods are on, people won't be afraid to hack. I think that this would make it a safer/better for players because they aren't getting constantly killed by people in sneak hack and kill aura in kitpvp.

Fast-Typer

I am the fastest typer in my school(I am only in elementary though). I can type an average of 69wpm. This could be helpful in responding to players to help them faster/

Mature
      I would say that i'm pretty mature, but I don't know. I'm more mature than my server-programmer friend that's 11 years old. He's crazy in class at school. I believe that being mature would help in a mod.

Knowledge
      I've been moderator on I think like two other servers, but I know how to use /fly, /god, /ban, /tempban, /mute, /kick, and some other commands too. I have heard of some mods(not in this server) that don't know how to temp-ban players.

Active
      I am very active in-game. I understand that not everyone sees me in-game because I am usually in kitpvp or infection for most of the time. I will start being active on forums now, but I haven't been very active on forums, but I will start now. I will come on every day on forums for a long time, then go on mineverse and play on there for about 3-4 hours.

Helpful
      I believe that being helpful would be helpful for being a mod. For example, what if a new player just joined kitpvp and didn't know how to play it, I could help them use /kit and give them a good start in the game.

Trustworthy
      Being trust worthy is important for being a mod. If you are not trusted for someone, it won't be as fun to be around them. It is important not to lie to me.

How long can you be active on the server

I can be active on the server for about 6-7 hours in the summer, 4-5 hours in school. This is enough time to make sure there are no hackers on the server.☺ I am starting to be way more active on the forums. I under stand that I am a new member, but I won't be for long.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I'm not totally sure how long I've been playing on the server before, but I believe that I have been playing for over 1 1/2 years.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      I have been banned in-game I think once. I was banned for Staff Impersonation. I have learned my lesson from that though. I will never do that again.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I have past experiences with my friend's server. It is just a small server that can hold 5 people, but I got experience! That's how I learned that there was a /tempban

End
      I would like to thank you all for reading this moderator application and I hope that this wasn't just a waste of your time. Thanks!

2. CrystalConduct

CrystalConduct Experienced Member

1st who are you? No support

3. SkyplayzMC_

SkyplayzMC_ Active Member

I say support. That was pretty good :)

4. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

No support

5. alma

alma Boss Member

Duplicate app, closing.