x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Amp, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Amp

Amp Active Member

Intro:
      Hello! My name is ampearson and this is my 1st ever mod application. I just wanna say that I have played this server for 1-2 years and I would LOVE to take a step into the next level and hopefully join the staff team. I hope you don't find this app boring I will attempt to make it fun thanks for reading!

How old are you?

I am 13 years old.

Your in-game name:
      Ampearson
      What timezone are you in?
      Eastern Standard Time. (EST)

What country do you live in?
      United States.

What languages do you speak?
      I speak English very well and I can speak some Spanish.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

I have fraps and I am going to get a screenshot uploader thingy :)

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I would like to start off by saying I have background as a admin and mod but I retired as the owner wasn't that nice but aside from that I do have background as a staff member and I think In my mind that I will be a great team member and I won't let you guys down this has been my favorite minecraft server for about 2 years now, and I would love to help it out even more than I already am like helping people in chat and I almost done with my YouTube channel so I'm going to soon start to be able to post videos of mineverse!

As I have been apart of this amazing community for one to two years, I in my mind have a ship load background knowledge and just general knowledge on this server. I know the basic rules of the forums, as well as the rules in most of the game modes on the server especially Bed Wars. What I'm attempting to say is that I know my way around on this server.

As me having background as an admin and as a mod I for one definitely know the basic commands and the Forums and more so the server is self!

What I would alsp like to say is that I would come on these forums everyday and sweep every single section and do and respond as much as possible on the forums and on the server. I know right now that I am only a new member on the forums page but in my head that means nothing because to be honest I've been playing on the server so much that I had never really gotten around to getting on to the forums as tonight I'm going to try and get 5 post plus every night and not just dumb ones logical ones but as a mod or any staff rank I will hope to get 15+ posts possible every night. But the only thing honestly holding me back from that is school... it limits me to about when I get home to 3 hours playtime max but On weekends I am on obsessively every night.

I have the ability as many others do to make this server and community funner and just more enjoyable. I love helping people and I love to joke around. I would absolutely LOVE to be apart of the staff of Mine verse and help it get up to number 1 to help it go up in the ranks on the charts, and I believe that I could be a big part of that Just maybe even making 100 people plus laugh on the server everyday. With me saying that it could and WILL also have kids bring there friends on this server and I can tell kids at my school to get on and I know with me being a staff member my goal is to have 50 new players join this server just with my request in 3 months of me joining the staff team. With me saying that I WILL have all hands on deck making sure that my personal goal will happen and I would LOVE to see mineverse prosper like that.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      I am able and will get on everyday. But my hours will most likely vary with the weekdays am maybe weekends depending on my school sports and me visiting my dad (He doesn't have MC) and just school work aswell but aside from that I will be on this server everyday whenever I can 2 hours + on weekdays 5 hours plus on weekends to late hours of night like 12:00 midnight or 1:00.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I joined mineverse I believe 2 years ago maybe more but I know for a fact at least 2 years and I have enjoyed every second of it.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      Forums
      • I was banned by I believe night walker for hacking late mrach 2016
      • I was banned by Missy April 2016 for hacking
      • Trust me noooooo more of that...I can't take it!
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes, I have experience with admin and mod. I have been a Head Admin on a parkour and Factions server which I kindly stepped down from because the owner was disrespectful and shut down the server 1 week after I left. The server owner name was 1JakeDerek. Also on a server I no longer play is a server called bed rock factions I was a mod on that server and I don't have as much info on this server because I can't no longer connect to it.

Much thanks for reading this <3 Can't thank you enough.
      Sincerely,
      Ampearson

2. Akn

Akn Experienced Member

No support, you joined yesterday.

3. Amp

Amp Active Member

@Crescent On the forums yes...

Thanks for feed back tho!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2016
    4. seanrays

seanrays Well-Known Member

5. Calli

Calli Boss Member

Neutral. Great and detailed application, just work on activity on forums. :)
      -Best of luck!

6. Amp

Amp Active Member

7. Surge

Surge Boss Member

No support. way to new to the community not many people know you and have seen you around wait acouple months then apply but good luck

8. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

No support.

9. eddieboy360

eddieboy360 Experienced Member

No support. Reasons stated. Good luck though!

10. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

No support. Use the reply button when you want to reply to people.

11. X_DeathRow_X

X_DeathRow_X Active Member

No support, you may need to use videos to get hackers, and you wont be accepted if you were banned.

12. Amp

Amp Active Member

I know many people who hacked before and got banned before and still got staff

I'm probally if this doesn't get accepted do the same app but after I'm a bit for active on the forums

Alright thanks for the help!

Yea I'm gonna do the same app because I have it in my word doc but after a couple months

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2016
    13. Benko

Benko Boss Member

No support.

14. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

Hello~

I am hoping you have read the rules here, if you haven't, they are located here --> CLICK ME
      Please refrain from triple posting here, I've merged your posts together. It is possible to quote multiple users at a time. :)

As for your application, I am going to say no support for now. I would like to see you more around the forums to get a decent idea of what your overall attitude is like. Hopefully you can change my mind.

Good luck!

15. alma

alma Boss Member

Sorry no support.
      Be more active on forums and in-game.

16. Exstatisfy

Exstatisfy Boss Member

No support, reasons quoted

17. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

No support, reasons quoted.

18. Red.