x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by eli4ever, Mar 30, 2016.

?

Do you think I deserve Moderator?

1. Yes!

1 vote(s)
      16.7%
    2. No Way.

3 vote(s)
      50.0%
    3. Maybe..

2 vote(s)
      33.3%
    4. Absolutely!

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. eli4ever

eli4ever Active Member

Introduction
      Hello Mineverse, today you will be reading my Moderator Application. I plan to moderate all the servers as best as I can. I've tried my best making this but if you have any questions/concerns that I did not answer in this thread then please write in your feedback. Thank you and hope you enjoy it!

How old are you?
      I am 15 years old

What is your IGN? (In game name)
      My in game name is eli4ever.

What time zone are you in?
      (UTC-8:00)

What country do you live in?
      I live in the United States of America

What languages do you speak?
      I speak fluent English and some Spanish

Why do you think you should become Mod?

I think I should become a mod because a lot of the people on infection are hacking and nobody is there to ban them. Me being there will help skyblock community a lot. I can carry out lots of different tasks that Mineverse might need. I help out a lot of people in the community and know that I can make Mineverse a better server. I can not only help in-game but also, I try to be active on the forums. I post fun games, or help people on their Mod Apps and suggest ideas that will help Mineverse become better. If you get to know me you will find out that I am a fun, loving, and caring guy. I live in the United States so I would be able to help those in the USA time zones who need help. Lately, there have been lots of advertising, language, and hacking in Mineverse and I have been there to report them. Everyday I've seen people swearing or advertising and they don't get caught.I know Infection is very messed up at the moment and these mistakes need to be fixed. Also, there is a lot of scamming and spam on skyblock, I have been there to report or help people have a better experience playing.

=-=-Traits=-=-
      Helping:
      There has been a lot of people on skyblock that are new and need help learning. I tell them the basics about skyblock and love to see them grow their island. I also help out a lot on skyblock. If they have questions about how to start off or about auctions I tell them the answer they are looking for. I try to let everybody fit and have fun on the server!

Responsible:
      being responsible is very important in being a moderator. In life right now I have jobs like baby sitting, or mowing lawns which require lots of responsibility . These jobs have taught me to be responsible and work my hardest to do things right the first time, therefore, I can be responsible. Here you have to be responsible enough to take care of hackers or advertisers.

Honesty:
      Being a Moderator requires honesty. I'm not afraid to tell people why they got banned or others the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts but it has to be said. But I will always keep the game fun and fair.

Equality:
      Being equal to everybody means everything. I do not be rude to people because of their race,type of person they are, or religion. I have all sorts of friends and treat everybody the way I want to be treated. Being equal makes everybody have fun and want to come back. It also makes them feel like they belong in the community.

Mature:

Being mature is very important. If somebody's hacking or being rude to another player, yelling at them will not help. Simply asking them to stop being rude or giving them a warning would do the job. I am funny sometimes but I do not go over the limit and make it I'm in high school so I have learned to be more mature.

Activity:
      I try to be as active as possible when I'm not able to go on my PC I go onto Minechat. I also am active on forums and try to be as active as possible on here too.
      Fun
      I am very fun. I can make people happy in a heartbeat. When it comes to having fun drop parties or having free items given away special deals. I always make sure everybody's having fun.

==Common Sense==
      I know how most of the gamemodes work because I have been on the server for quite awhile and have played most of the gamemodes, I could easily help someone who's in need.

EXTRA:
      I have bandicam to record hackers. I can screenshot them as well. I am also active on the forums and try to help out and be nice as much as possible.I also have filed reports so I know how those work. I am also quite a fast typer.

About me!:
      I am 15 going onto 16 in August. I have 1 older brother who is 21 and goes to college. I was born in California. I love to play basketball, hang with friends, and play Minecraft. I am currently in 10th grade and I am choosing whether to be an actor or a doctor of some sort. Someday I hope to drive a supercar and live in a mansion:D

Have you ever been banned in the past?
      Yes, I was a hacker once (I will never go back to being a hacker it was a mistake that took my down the wrong path.)

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I've been playing Mineverse since August in 2014, I was introduced by a friend.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I do, but nothing beyond:
      /ban
      /tempban
      /kick
      /mute
      /fly

etc.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Monday-Friday I can be for about 1-3 hours.
      Saturday-Sunday I can be for about 2-5 hours

Outro:
      Thank you for reading my Moderator Application, if you have any questions or concerns please tell me. Have a wonderful day! :)

2. Maxamul

Maxamul Boss Member

No support.
      • The different colors are hard to read
      • Be more active in-game/forums
      • Do some reports
      Good luck!

3. cuban

cuban Experienced Member

No support, get to know the community better.

4. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

No support, third application made isn't going to get you anywhere.

5. Smiley

Smiley Legendary Member

No support, reasons stated.

6. alma

alma Boss Member

Really nice, but you're only new member. Give it some time and be more active. :)

7. Alan

Alan Experienced Member

No support.
      • Needs to be more active on forums
      • Needs to be more active in-game
      • Mod applications that use colors like these hurt some peoples' eyes
      Good luck.

8. Tepig4321

Tepig4321 Well-Known Member

Neutral
      Good luck!

9. ojje_123

ojje_123 Experienced Member

No support. Reasons stated above

10. Jenn

Jenn Well-Known Member

No support.

11. Resign

Resign Experienced Member

No support, good luck!

12. Fweft

Fweft Well-Known Member

Neutral

13. Lithiium

Lithiium Experienced Member

Neutral Good app to many colors though. Never seen you in game.
      Good luck.

14. Exstatisfy

Exstatisfy Boss Member

No support, reasons above!
      Good luck. :)