x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Chelsea Ford, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Chelsea Ford

Chelsea Ford Active Member

Before I start my application, I would like to say that I do/did not know if I needed to add anything specific. If I did, I would appreciate it if someone could tell me please and thank you.

Past experience: I was a mod on mostly small servers (up to 20 people.) Some of the servers I was moderator on were bettercraft.net and wolfmc.mcpro.co.

State: United states, Utah.

Why I want to be mod: I have been playing mineverse for 2 and a half years now, and I feel I know enough about it to take responsibility. On all servers, I have had taken a lot of crap from people and I want to stop. The one thing I do NOT appreciate or tolerate is disrespect. Being a mod means making sure that these things do not happen, which is why I want to be mod. I would like to make this server better than it is now, and I especially want to stop the Mc sex thing that is going on. There are many more reasons, and if you want to know more, ask/msg me.

Extra Information: Like I said before I have been playing mineverse for 2 and a half years. I do not like being social and only talk if I need to or if I am needed. My favorite color is black. (This is useless, but whatever.)
      I am really good at math and LOVE to help people. (this sounds stupid and fake but I cry if I cannot help.) I can speak speak english (obviously) and I can speak spanish, so I could help translate if needed.
      If you want to know anything else, Ask me.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
    2. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

You should add everything into the mod app, rather than have people message you for more info. :)