x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Shroom, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Shroom

Shroom Active Member

Hello staff of the Mineverse.com minecraft server. I am making this mod application to persuade you to make me a mod. So lets get started, I'm 13 and I'm turning 14 this year on December 12th. My in game name is giftedmushroom, I live in the U.S or specifically New Jersey. I speak mostly English and little french. I think i should become a mod because i have been playing this server for such a long time and i have been playing it so much lately i just always wanted to become an admin as soon as i set eyes on this server. I am a well trusted player who can play this server a lot on weekends. Sometimes during the week. Usually Thursday, Tuesday and Friday. I can play for 3 hours on this server a day if you want me to, and that is not a joke either. I have been playing this server for about 5 months now and i just absolutely LOVE this server. I do have past experiences as mod on many servers i applied on. They have all said very good things about me. I dont have any way of contacting them sadly except one of them. Thank you for reading my mod application. I hope you consider making me a mod.
      Thank you - giftedmushroom

2. iDash

iDash Active Member

Ok dood that was a good application but dont ask for admin

3. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

• Bumping a thread older than 30 days is classified as spam. If the response is not deemed necessary and would require a new thread to be started you will receive an infraction for gravedigging/necroposting.
      Gravedig?

4. Tj

Tj Active Member

Follow the template and needs more info.