x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Mod application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by iDash, Jan 6, 2015.

1. iDash

iDash Active Member

Hello my name is Brianna, I usually go by Bri. First off I live in the United States on the south eastern side. I'm 21 and my birthday is February 11. My ign or in-game name is AwesomeMaker11. My main language is English, but I also speak some Spanish. The reason why I think I should be a mod is mostly because I have seen many people breaking the rules on Mineverse and would love to enforce those rules by becoming a Mod. Everyday I go on Mineverse and spend at least two hours on, but on weekends I spend loads of time that I don't keep track of how long I play. I've been playing Mineverse for around 5 or 6 months. I never thought of the idea of becoming a mod, so there was no reason to have a account on Mineverse. I have been banned once on a different server because I said their own server name. I have a lot of back round experience of being a mod because I was a mod in the past on a different server. The server was canceled after two years being created since it didn't get enough donations to keep it running. The two main servers I would like to be a mod on is SkyBlock and SkyGrid because those are the main servers and I could say the rules in a heart beat.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
    2. PayUp

PayUp Well-Known Member

Please follow the correct format.

Also:
      1. add more info
      2. get to know the community
      finally 3. be more active on forums.

~Wario

3. iDash

iDash Active Member

Thx for the comment

4. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Get more known on the forums, and I really don't think you're 21..
      Also, add more detail and colour to the application.
      Good Luck.

5. Van

Van Boss Member

Hello there Brianna! I do not support your application sadly, if you want my support I recommend you to improve this:

~You joined today. It would be nice if you could be a bit more active on forums.

~ New member. New member isn't that best titel to have if you are trying to get Moderator. I would suggest to get Active member, Well-Known-Member, Experienced Member or Boss Member. Active member shows that you are pready active on forum and have some experience. Well-Known-Member shows that you have been here a bit have some good experience. Experienced member and Boss member will show that you are extremely active well known and have some really good experience.

~ More information would be nice.

~ Color isn't something you need but it would make it easier for us to read.

~Your grammar and spelling are good.

Good luck, from, ~xxxvan. :)

6. iDash

iDash Active Member

Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015