x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by DownDeeper, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. DownDeeper

DownDeeper Active Member

Age: 12 (But most people guess 16 cause of maturity. And yes, I do know my thing says 17 I just wanted an account on the forums and 12 isn't an old enough age)

In Game Name: DownDeeper

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Languages I speak: English, barely any Spanish (Next year I will be taking Spanish)

Why I think I should become a mod: The reasons why I think I should become a mod are 1 being that I am extremely friendly and very "Two-Bit"-like (If you've read The Outsiders. If you haven't Two-Bit is always like in a jokey mood, but has something smart to say). Why I also think I should become moderator is because when there is a hacker, spammer, etc I give them like 1 or 2 chances, then report them. Just yesterday from the day this thread was posted I reported a hacker with spider climb and glide.

How long I can be active: Well I can be on Minecraft in general 1 hour on weekdays (Monday-Thursday) and weekends for 4 hours (Friday-Sunday). I usually with the 1 hour I have come on Mineverse for a good 20/30 minutes.

How long I've been playing Mineverse: I've being playing Mineverse since I practically got Minecraft (1-2 years ago). Mineverse was like, for me, the server to go to. Second server I believe Mineverse was for me

Have I ever been banned: Nope

Experience as Moderator: I actually am a Mod on my friend's white-listed server. So what that shows is that at least I know how to use most commands as Mod (Friend's Server is only our friends, so not yet have I dealt with actually putting those commands into use)

The 2 servers I would like to Moderate: If I do get accepted, I would like to moderate Infection and KitPvP. (I mainly play Infection, but go on KitPvP every once in a while)

Thank you for reading this application

Sincerely,
      DownDeeper

Just a little picture I downloaded a while ago from nova wallpaper maker

novaskin-minecraft-wallpaper.jpg.png

2. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Well-Known Member

No support, not a lot of information, add more color and you havent been a member for that long

3. Skillbill63

Skillbill63 Experienced Member

No support. You disagree with people that are only trying to help you improve your chances by giving you advice.

4. Chibi

Chibi Boss Member

Sorry no support

5. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

But some people are under 12 on the forums...

Anyways, no support. Needs more info

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.