x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by DedMech, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. DedMech

DedMech Active Member

About Me​
      Hi owners of mineverse! My in-game name is vaif_axel, I am 14 years old and I play mineverse almost all the time! I live in Sweden but my timezone is western Europe. Im a little bit ¨unique¨ when it comes to freinds because im a little bit more mature than they are. I can speak Swedish English and a little Spanish. But i'll learn more if you guys want me too ;).

Why I Want To Be A Mod​
      I want to be a mod because i want to interact with the players and help as much as I can. I also want to help the server if it needs to. If I become a mod I will do anything to help or do whatever you guys want me to! If I become a mod then i will play all day every day. I can play almost 2 to 3 hours every day. If you compare that little time with how much i have played then it is a big differens. I have played on mineverse for like a year soon one and a half. I want to try to be a mod because i have not gotten any past experience as a moderator, and I have always been wanting to be a moderator all the way from the start. It all comes up to this application. I hope you have chosen soon! Cant wait:).

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.