x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by baccateusday, Sep 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. baccateusday

baccateusday Active Member

How old are you?

I turned 13 last march

Your in-game name:

my ingame name is bblocker

What timezone are you

I am in the north pacific(USA)

What country do you live in?

United states

How of ten can you be on?

On Sunday - Thursday: 4:00-7:30
      On Wednesday: 4:00-6:00
      On Friday: 4:00 - 8:00
      Saturday: all day usually
      Sometimes I come after the written time [rarely]
      I spend alot of time on this server. I have been watching it grow one miniserver at a time. I have seen all the events and celebrations this server hosts and how it host each one. I know a lot of the players here on mineverse.

What languages do you speak?

I speak English and I am in Spanish I

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I want to become a moderator because I am good spirited guy who loves Minecraft and loves playing on Minverse. I would like to help this server to its better being and help my fellow Players and make them happy as well as under control. I will try my best and hardest to keep spammers, hackers, player issues, advertisers, and many other server problem makers under control as I will not take sides I will always give others all the priority.
      I would also like to be a moderator as it is a role where responsibility and around the clock work is well needed, I can take up all the responsibilities and around the clock as I spend a lot of time on this awesome server. I will do justice and always tend to other problems.
      I will do everything in my power to give everyone the best time they deserve.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I've been playing mineverse since 4 months after it came out.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

Yes, I served on shadowblox as a mod then later an admin

Why we should choose you:
      I love this server and as per 'Why do you want to become a moderator' I would like to help the server to its better being and it is because there is a lack of mods that are on a lot so I want to serve as a mod to give my fellow players a good time. I would also like to help in anything my fellow moderators would like me to do. I want this chance to prove my loyalty and love to this server. You should also choose me as a Moderator as I want to care for the needs of the server as well as the website www.minverse.com.

How long have you been playing minecraft?

I have been playing minecraft since I was 7.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.