x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Dave3221, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Dave3221

Dave3221 Active Member

Your in-game name: Dave3221
      What timezone are you in? PMT
      What country do you live in? California
      What languages do you speak? Only english since I was born in california. I can kinda speak spanish other than else I cant.
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) I have recording softwares to see if I catch any hackers I could ban them.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? Well I should be mod because its been a dream of mines to apply as a mod on a server so i could moderate. Its also been a dream because there is no server that u can apply for mod and this server is always been a dream of mine
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? 1hour-8hours sometimes 9 hours it depends.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? 1 year but i never reallynever used the forum tho but i do have 50 posts
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Only ingame but that was once and I learned my lesson from it.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, I have been moderator on many servers and I never abused so you guys will not worry.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No Umm I guess so Yes.
      Do you have 50 Post Count? Yeah you can check me also.
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? no i dont have two alts i only have one because I cant have two since i am broke rn.
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes ive been here for a year.
      Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication?I have skype but i am banned forever but if u like i could make a new account and we could skype sometimes. I do have discord I am always messaging mods their and my discord is Dave3221#6232.

2. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.