x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Mod application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Mathew, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Mathew

Mathew Active Member

Hello my friends this is my new Mod application for Mineverse so i downloaded skype and my skype name is Only20Dudes so my username is Heartstop_ my irl name is mathew i love mienevrse i wnat o be mod super super badly i have always wanted to be mod when i saw all the staff it was awesome so i wanted to be mod sence the first month i played mineverse so i have played that for a while and never stoped dreaming about it i know i will get mod soon after you guys read this my name is mathew i love minecraft i help out players in need i dont have /ban to ban all the hackers i see on mineverse kitpvp 2 this is what i say Hello can you please stop hacking i enjoy the server and i fell everybody agrees with me so please stop it doesnt always work but its good to give it a shot if that does not work i look for a mod and i report the hacker to them im great with players and Super Supportive for the players in need of my help i take my time when i right these but there was once a dark side of me i enjoyed hacking 3 months ago i was mean dident care about other players my mother and father punished me and i learned my lesson so now im nice im kind i love all the players i follow the rules so noobcrew and other well known staff members thanks for reading this i hope i get accepted oh and my age is 16 and im rilley nice just saying still

2. BabyJr

BabyJr Experienced Member

@Linux @Janice999

No support, you do not meet the requirments as said on your last applications

3. Herf

Herf Boss Member

ggwp
      supot

4. Stacker7

Stacker7 Boss Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.