x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Mod application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Mathew, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Mathew

Mathew Active Member

Hello My name is mathew and my IN game name is Heartstop_ this is my application for a mod on mineverse so let me tell you about my self im kind when i die i say good job your good at pvp keep up the good work i dont tage and mineverse is the best server i know i seen mineverse for about 6 months and i love it. it keeps me happy with my god rank and evrything i have donated i have had premium sponcer mvp elite supreme and god i will soon have titan i enjoy playing all the games but there was a dark side of me i used to hack 3 months ago i had alot fun being mean and hacking untill my parents steped up and grounded me so i changed alot im kind i dont have skype we can discord my email is [email protected] if you want to email me annything i love the players that play mineverse the pvp servers are so good the staff bans The hackers when i get them on OH ... yea i forgot why i would be a good staff ok >I will be a good staff because i report hackers when i see them i help players when there mad and cursing at stuff i tell them to take deep breaths and i would give them a kit god along with 10$ I pvp fare and i dont cheat anymore i love noobcrew i have always wanted to make a application about this and now i can :D Noob crew when i say i love you i mean like love you as a friend now in a dateing creepy way Aceept this andi promise to be the best staff ever<

2. gabby

gabby Legendary Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.