x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [Mod Application] thedruid2002 [United Kingdom]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by thedruid2002, Nov 9, 2013.

?

Would I Be A Good Mod?

1. Yes!

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. No, sorry (please tell me why!)

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. thedruid2002

thedruid2002 Active Member

Before I start, I would like to say that I am applying for mod on the creative server. Sit back and relax!! Ps, I will be adding something special to this thread soon

How old are you? I am 11 years old but I am VERY mature.

Your in-game name: My in-game name is thedruid2002

What timezone are you in? I am in GMT timezone

What country do you live in?I live in the United Kingdom

What is your gender? I am a male

What languages do you speak? I speak English, Welsh and a tiny bit of French

Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should be mod because I love playing Mineverse. I think I would be a good mod because I love to help people when they need help and I like dealing with problems that have happened. This would mean so much to me if I got moderator as it is my dream to have the responsibilities of being an important person on a server. I love making posts on forums telling people what is coming soon to the server and I like reading through what people have to say. I would be online on the forums and the server for hours helping people with all of their problems and I like to be that guy who helps everyone.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be active on the sevrer for between 2-3 hours a day on a weekday due to homework and about 6-7 hours on a weekend (depending on how much homework i have to do over the weekend and if i'm doing anything over the weekend).

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing Mineverse for about 3-4 months. (I'm not really sure)

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Sadly, I have not had any past experiences as a moderator but if you accept this application, then yes!

Thank you for taking your time to read through this application! Please leave any feedback and tips on how I could improve

-thedruid2002

Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
    2. Laura_or_is_it

Laura_or_is_it Well-Known Member

If you get mod, you are promoted on all gamemodes C:

3. thedruid2002

thedruid2002 Active Member

Ok, thanks

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.