x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [Mod Application][tahaadamaly]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by tahaadamaly, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. tahaadamaly

tahaadamaly Active Member

How old are you: 14

Your in-game name: tahaadamaly

What timezone are you in: IST

What country do you live in: Sri Lanka

What languages do you speak: English

Why do you think you should become a mod: I immensely enjoy playing on mineverse and spend all my free time on it. It is my favorite server, But, One thing makes me upset. Hackers. There may be anti cheat plugins but nothing is perfect. i would like to help out the server and help players in need. as well as help stop hackers. I also have experience moderating servers as i have owned one previously. I can also help younger players who were griefed or lost their stuff or don't know something about the server.
      I am also very mature. I know how to handle most situations and i can help prevent people from spamming, cussing or being rude to others. I also do whatever i can in game to stop people form being mean to others, this is useless because people don't really listen to you if you are not a mod. I also make the right decision always and i never get into fights with other players. I am also very nice to other players and like to help out where i can. You can also trust me and i will never lie, not to a staff member or another player. I also am on factions, parkour, skywars and skygrid and i am always there to help out. i also follow all the rules. i have Never Broke One Rule On MineVerse. Ever. I also don't want this rank just for power. i want to help this server, i would NEVER ban a player without proof and a very good reason. i also get along with many people and don't get mad very easily.

How long can you be active on the server everyday: 1-3 hours a day

How long have you been playing Mineverse: For approximately 3-4 months

Do you have any past experience as a moderator: Yes. as i have stated above i used to own a server and i know how to handle new players and help them out.
      I was also moderator on a server called elitepvpers until it got shut down due to cost issues an a server called MinotaurMC. Which was hacked and was shut down due to lack of anti-hack plugins.

About Me: I am a 14 year old boy from Sri Lanka, which is near India. I learnt about Minecraft and this server from my friend. i have been playing minecraft since 1.5.2. Even if i cant be on my laptop on the server. i will spend most of my time on McChat on my Mobile Phone. Hackers on minecraft really bother me and i do what i can to stop people from hacking and telling them not to. Even if i do not get Moderator i will post as many reports of hackers as i can to help the Mineverse Community.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application and thanks to all who support me. being moderator will be an honor and i will do my best to help out in any way i can if i get Moderator, But even if i don't i will still help out in any way i can

Last edited: May 13, 2014
    2. NitroPixel

NitroPixel Experienced Member

Add some more detail.
      Good luck!

-Nitro :)

3. rjnosidam

rjnosidam Guest

Not enough information, but with a little more I believe you have a shot.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.